HEYA EVERYONE ^^

• DawnAmyFan
    13 years ago

Heya Everyone ^^ Glad to meet you all .So happy to have fell on this wonderfull site.Well,so who am I.Well,I'm Can,I've just turned 20 this year,and come from a place that's probably far from most you,in Istanbul,Turkey :DD. U probably wouldn't have guessed. :DD

If u take look at my profile,You'll see I'm such a big crazy Anime fan ^^ It somehow has been like a drug to me ^^ And most of my poems are based from anime characters I really love.I'll be glad for all comments and criticis,for I really need all the help u can give ^^;If u do,I promise to read,review your poems.I'm so sorry my poems won't be good as yours.I'm turkish ^^; But even so,I'll try to do my very best,and hopefully write poems that'll inspire you all.Can get so excited sometimes :DD

Well,thats all for me now ^^

• Shellaine shelli
    13 years ago

Hey hey:)
    well I'm shellaine, everyone calls me shells for short. I'm from south africa and will be turning 21 this year:) that is so cool that you're from turkey, whats it like there?

ooh whats your favorite anime?? one of my tattoos i designed are of a darke anime fairy:) I'm sure your poems are lovely, don't doubt yourself like that!! well i like music, i play drums and guitar, i love tattoos and piercings, i love art of all forms- tattoos are a way of keeping some of my favorite mozt inspirational art works with me forever,the 18th of this month was 8 years that I've been vegetarian so I'm very into animal rights and I'm studying to be a criminal psychologist:)

anyway, take care

• Hallucinostic
    13 years ago

Hey there. Im Dib. Nice to meet you brother. Well, Ive been addicted to animes some time in my life. My favorite is Hell Girl. Man! That anime made me go home early after practice and got me late in some gigs too lol. I love that show :) Anyways, if you want to ask me something, tell me something, read your work, read my work etc blah blah yakity shmakity so on and so forth, just send me a PM. Blessed be!

• Boy
    13 years ago

Yes???

• bequi
    13 years ago

Hi im from philippines =)

like anime too.. im kinda an old school type
    i like dragon ballz,
    samurai X (kenshin so hot)
    ghostfighter

• DawnAmyFan
    12 years ago

Heya!!Nice to meet :DD

• DawnAmyFan
    12 years ago

Heya,nice to meet :DD.Sorry couldn't hi.I had had internet for like 3 months TT.

• Decayed
    12 years ago

HELLO :)