Opposite gender rants anyone?

• Miss Lonely Teacher
    13 years ago

So last weekend i'm at my cousin's playing band hero and all 6 of us are dancing around playing guitar/singing/drums and it starts to get hot. so i get water and take a break

they(guys) take off their shirts and start at it again saying "That feels better!"

so my rant? it suxx that guys can just take off their shirt or such and no one has a second thought! but girls have to suffer! that blows!

have any rants?

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

^^ Oh my gosh I totally agree! It makes me SO mad!!!!

Okay, here's my rant -- today at lunch this guy said "The girl's track team sucks"
    So of course, that pissed off me and all my other track buddies. I mean, there are some REALLY go girl runners. Not to brag, but me included. My BFF Alex (she's really fast while I run distance).
    I just don't see why guys think they are better at girls with sports!!!!

• Dark Secrets
    13 years ago

^^ And maths... don't get me started I've got 5 brothers and no sisters, so I can go on and on.

I just hate it when guys assume you can cook because you're a girl. Guys in our uni always tell the girls to bring homemade food (they bring take out) whenever we have some kind of get together (we're really close for some reason).

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

I've got no sisters, but 2 brothers, and it feels like I have 6 because my brothers have 4 REALLY close friends. And there their friends were always at my house... 3 of their friends really seem like real brothers. One of them used to live with us. One of them is my cousin. And the last one lives next door so I grew up with him.

I was raised to be rough and tough, lol.

Really ... ? Cause usually I see GUYS cooking...not girls, lol. I see my grandmother cooking though, lol.
    But my brother and my dad cooks.

Okay, I know everyone's heard this, but I mean it.
    Why do guys have to think they are in charge of girls??!!??!!

• Hallucinostic
    13 years ago

Hi ladies, beautiful day, isnt it? :)
    Anyways, im not here to debate or whatever, merely to give my humble opinion. miss breakinxagain, i hate to tell you this but, rationally its just the way it is, there are things that guys can do and girls cant, BUT, dont think that its unfair, its the other way around too yknow, like, we guys cant get pregnant, thats one major point, another is, live longer, thats a fact, you live 5-10yrs longer than us, and this, this bugs me a lot, you dont have trouble asking for directions... and one more thing, high heels, right hannah? lol... hannah, dark secrets, its unfortunate that you came across a situation where the guys are arrogant. in my opinion its not the GUYS CAN AND GIRLS CANT thing that is wrong but the bragging of the thing... but then again, thats just me and my opinion about things... GENDER EQUALITY ROCKS!!!

• Miss Lonely Teacher
    13 years ago

Yes Hallucinostic, it is a beautiful day lol
    i understand what you're saying but believe me (not from personal experiance) you do NOT want to be able to get pregnant. painFUL lol and i will not be lewd but there are other things guys are lucky they don't have to deal with.

Anyways! how about, circling around to hannah, why do guys think all girls are weak/girly or should be? like you i was raised around all boys i do now have 2 younger sisters in addition to my two younger and one older brothers. so i'm tough. why is that so wrong?!

• Hallucinostic
    13 years ago

Yup, beautiful, its raining here now, and yet in some ways its still beautiful. :)
    Yknow my dear, why focus on the negative side of things like the pain of giving birth or the unlucky part of being a girl? When we can look at the brighter side of it all like bringing another human being into this planet, i may get negative reactions to what im about to say but, what you girls do is like being god, you create life, sure we helped, but for months, its all you. Surely in all things there is a downside, but indubitably when theres a downside, there is an upside. We dont always see them but its there.

• Miss Lonely Teacher
    13 years ago

Rain is beautiful ^_^
    i get what you're saying though. it's just a rant week lol

• Hallucinostic
    13 years ago

Yah, groovy.
    Oh, I know you do. Didnt doubt you girls even for a sec. :)

• Hallucinostic
    13 years ago

Double post thingy happened. :D

• Dark Secrets
    13 years ago

Hehe... yeah the ranting is for fun.
    But it's all good what you say, I do see the upsides of being a girl, but sometimes a person is in the mood of whining... it goes no where, but it helps.

And back to the point where boys think we're weak... ya, why do they do that... no matter what age, my twin brothers (4 years old) think they're stronger than me because they're boys. The other day one of them was trying to tighten the cap of a bottle of water to see if I could open it --_--

• Lost Innocence
    13 years ago

^^i know right.....
    just the other day my brother and i were wrestling in the kitchen...and he kept saying he could take me..so guess what i did.....he tried to get me in a head lock so i turned around and kicked him square in the marbles.....hehehehe.......thats a weak spot for guys....if they try to get tough with us grils we can get them real good:P

• HisBlueEyedAngel
    13 years ago

I so agree with you...

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

^^ Lol, I've done that to my brothers before. I was just sitting on the couch, minding my own business, when my brother comes up and leans in towards me and goes "Stinky!!!!" (My brother calls me Stinky...yeah IDK...I call him Houstinky since his name is Houston)
    So after he yelled "Stinky" I just picked up my foot and hit him in the balls, lol. It was FUNNY. I don't know why I did it...he had just annoyed me, lol.

• Dark Secrets
    13 years ago

I'm afraid to hurt them... this is where I am a bit girly, but it's because all 5 of my brothers are younger then me so I'm a bit protective of them and I usually just whine and call my parents. Sometimes I do wrestle with them and hit them and stuff, but when it gets serious I stop.

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Lol. Well I rarely kick them there. Usually I just slap 'em, lol.

• Hallucinostic
    13 years ago

HEY! Cmon. Thats the same as hurting a guys feelings, worse actually. Never, ever, ever, never, never, ever, never, ever, never hit the jewels! :D

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

LMAO.

My cousin was being...weird, lol. So, he gets up off the bed and I go behind him and kick him for no specific reason, and then he drops to the floor and is rolling in pain, lol. Meanwhile, his sister and I are laying there laughing our [sexy] asses off, lol.
    Dib, I threw in the "Sexy" part for you ;)
    You know what I'm talking about (:

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

OH MY GOODNESS BRITT....I KNOW!!! I've ALWAYS been SO ticked off by that!!!!!!!!
    My friend was mad too, and she said, all they have to do is "zip and squirt!" Gross, but TRUE!

My cousins and I (The same ones I mentioned earlier) were outside and my boy cousin Ryan says "I've got to pee", so he turns his back to his sister Tina and I. So while he's standing there peeing, Tina (who is a Tomboy sorta like me) takes her pellet gun, aims it, and shoots Ryan in the ass. It was HILARIOUS. He really deserved it, lol.
    So Ryan made this little squealing noise, lol. Just like, "Ahhhyeee!"
    (:

And my BROTHERS.........gosh. When my family and I go on camping trips and we stop somewhere to eat lunch and there is no bathroom, my brothers just go behind a tree. So I'm forced to hold it. NOT FAIR.

• Hallucinostic
    13 years ago

OOOOH! Sorry Hannah, but the SEXY word is overshadowed by the pain your cousin felt... And about the pee part, it can also be aimed to different directions, over the fence and far away, ha! lmao.

• Miss Lonely Teacher
    13 years ago

^^yeah yeah we get it!
    my brother decided he would do that one day when he knew there was no where for me to go and i had to wait. so i scraed the mess out of him telling him someone was coming with her kids, he ran faster than i've seen before lmao!

and my older brother and cousins know not to mess with me lol i showed them i can fight. but other's don't know...

hey! another rant that's not quite a rant: why is hallu the only guy that's had the guts to say anything? you know other guys had to've looked over this right?
    and thank you for having the guts to lol

• Hallucinostic
    13 years ago

Lol, well, somebodys gotta do it. :D
    Whole lotta thanks, for the gutsy thingy part you said, its nothing, any guy can do that, and youre welcome.

• Dark Secrets
    13 years ago

Hehe... ya, why is he the only one here... the topic says opposite gender rants not rants against guys.

Which reminds me... why do guys love to listen into girls talking about them? I mean whenever we say this is an only girls conversation they jump in... I think if the tittle was rants against guys... or something like no boys allowed all the boys would be here.

• adriaan
    12 years ago

...so does this mean we guys can rant about girls as well in the same topic? Whilst there are lots and lots of girls posting as well? Is this a good idea?

Actually I suck at every sport imaginable, and my sister can't cook (had to teach her how to fry an egg the other day). Take that for stereotypes.

• Miss Lonely Teacher
    12 years ago

Lol maybe not but of course you can! rant away ^_^
    and lol at the cooking

• livefreebright
    12 years ago

GUYS CAN NEVER JUST TELL YOU HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT ANYYYYYYYYYYTHING! I wouldn't be in the situation I am if my "boyfriend" didn't just open his mouth and talk to me. Yet he's the one who thinks we need a break.....

• Brix Ambray
    12 years ago

God made woman out of man's rib..that's it...I SUPPORT GENDER EQUALITY

• Dark Secrets
    12 years ago

^ That's a religious comment. Are you Muslim? or is this a general religious belief?

And Adrian... yeah you can, we don't bite! :P It's a good idea because it's ranting, you don't mean what you say word for word.

My rant; why do guys always act tough?? I love it when a guy shows some tears, it's very attractive.

• Lover Boii
    12 years ago

A girl at my university in Maine walked around topless last year because Maine law says it's okay. The only difference is it's frowned upon by society. That doesn't have to be so but, then again, there are some men who shouldn't be taking off their shirts, either.