Why must i?

• ladiiie
    13 years ago

Why must we suffer when it come to love??? i remember when i was young seeing movies about fairytale and how they always had a happily-ever-after. why do they do that to us, we grow up living a lie, excepting what doesnt exists. having no prince charming, no knight-in-shinning armor.
    Secondly, see there are so many guys i am talking to, so many of the want to start a relationship with me but i am not emotionally stable and not ready for a relationship. but half of the guys just wanna have fun, and i am not the type of girl who will just sleep with any random guy... but i always end up getting hurt cause at the end they always call me names but what hurts the most is when they tell me i am heartless. cause i know i am a very loveable, caring, sweet person...
    and i dont know what do... how can i tell them all that i am not ready for a relationship or down to just have fun. cause so far i guess i am doing everything wrong.

• Dark Secrets
    13 years ago

Love always makes you suffer, even when things are going good in a relationship. You always worry about him, miss him, want him to feel more for you... There isn't love without suffering. Love in fairy tales starts with suffering, then all is well and they live happily ever after. Why this doesn't work in real life is because there is something after the happily ever after and because fairy tales tell the story in a broad way... they don't discuss everyday life, they don't discuss sickness, or death, or disagreement, or any other aspect of life. In life we deal with these things, in addition to the little things in personalities that tick us off, and it needs a lot of patience and acceptance from both sides.

If you don't want to be in a relationship don't be... tell them that and if a person wants you they'll wait until you're ready. And if these boys are your friends, that's just how they act... like brothers.

Believe me I just got into a three day argument with a very stubborn guy... he brought me to tears and I was about to end my relationship with him (he's my best friend)... he was joking all this time and I thought he was talking for real<< currently not talking to him for what he did, he's trying to make me feel better... so that's boys for you, they do things like that.

• ladiiie
    13 years ago

It true ii must admit with all of yall that love shouldnt make people suffer because love has too be an amazing wonderful thing.

well i was just saying about the fairy tales cause my niece asked me if fairy tales were real and if one day everyone find their prince charming and i didnt know what to answer i knew i had to be honest with her and tell her Noo. but i didnt wanted too break her heart by telling her that so i told her that some people do find their prince charming and some people suffer because they cant seem too find one. and i told her that i am pretty sure once she is alot older she would find her charming guy who will sweep her off her feet and live a pretty good life cause she is only 6.

its hard being straight up honest with someone cause i dont want to break their heart. but i think i have meet a pretty goood guy, i just dont want to get my hopes up.

• HisBlueEyedAngel
    13 years ago

Liquid Grace I agree with...If your in love you shouldn't have to suffer and your not ready for a relationship just tell them that and that you don't want to have just fun...You shouldn't have to explain yourself to them.