Disapointing myself again

• Mello193
    13 years ago

Haha I feel like im in group again. So I just went and did stuff and all I ever do is let everyone down. My legacy. My life. Just hating the mirror. I just cant pretend like this anymore. Its better to burn out, then to fade away

• Mello193
    13 years ago

I cant do anything right. i need to find a job. i need to go back to school. i need to get my life in order. i need a car. and i have like nothing to my name. FML

• Dark Secrets
    13 years ago

That doesn't mean you can't do anything right. You know what to do, you just need to figure out the details.
    Go back to school then, get a simple job while you're at it and leave the car for later, now just use public transportation. Get yourself organized and you can do it. It'll be hard... life is hard, but then you get the sweetness of success. It takes small steps to get the the bigger goal, so don't jump to the goal... Take it easy and step by step. You can do it... I'm sure you can.

• Darien
    13 years ago

Hey bro, you're one step in the right direction. You've already figured out what you need to do. Now all that's left is to actually 'do it'.

Getting back into school isn't usually a huge obstacle, a job on the other hand, as long as you're not picky, you should be ok.

• Mello193
    13 years ago

Thanks alot ^u^