Whoa. I haven't been on here since 2007.

• L a u r a R
    13 years ago

I was on stumbleupon and it lead me to this website and then I remembered that I had an account! I looked through 400+ pages of members and then I finally remembered my login and it worked! It's interesting seeing my old poems and quotes haha

• Hallucinostic
    13 years ago

Hello there! maybe weve read each others poems at some time or whatever, or maybe not, lol. anyways, welcome back. 400 plus pages of members, girl, that mustve given you eye bags before you found it, lol, and its a good thing you did, i was away too, my problem when i came back was the password, i dont wanna use the FORGOT PASSWORD thingy so i tried every secret words i know before i could log in, anyways, so, are you gonna stay for good and post some new poems and quotes? i hope... my names Dib by the way. :D

• L a u r a R
    13 years ago

• L a u r a R
    13 years ago

Hahaha yeah, I couldn't sleep anyway so I decided to hunt down my poems!
    I'm not sure if I'm staying for good. I just wanted to check out my old poems.. which were written when I was younger and they seem silly to me.
    I haven't written since then sooo I don't know haha never thought about poetry. Nice to meet ya Dib

• Hallucinostic
    13 years ago

Lol, yah, sleep can be very difficult for some ppl to do sometimes. "hunt down my poems" very poetic words for somebody who doesnt think of poetry, lol. anyways, i hope you change your mind and write again. nice to meet you too LauraR... And btw, i dont think theyre silly poems, ok, maybe a lil, but not completely silly, lol. :D