Billion Dollar Question

• scarsRbeautiful
    13 years ago

What do guys want/look for in girls? Vice versa (for the guys' sake)?

*be honest ;D

• silvershoes
    13 years ago

This question has been asked and answered sooooooo many times already in this very forum. You should do a little browsing.

• Mello193
    13 years ago

Honesty, love, respect, stuff like that, a nice rear end, and pretty eyes,

• Miss Lonely Teacher
    13 years ago

-_- why's someone always got to say something like mello? that's just ridiculous.

• Dark Secrets
    13 years ago

^ Lol... I used to think I was like that until I had a chance to be with someone who's hair was thinning... I don't know what happened to me, when I refused him, I felt really bad... but then I found that it was a good thing because I wasn't attracted to him in the first place... so I love hair! I don't know, I always picture myself playing with his hair, which is why I can't really see myself with someone without hair.
    But the appearance part doesn't really matter much to me still... I don't judge people because of it and I don't have many limitations anyway.
    I want a simple, traditional but open minded person... not too traditional, but has traditional values. I like sensitive men... I go crazy when I see a man shedding a tear. I want someone protective and someone proud to be with me, holds my hand in public and all. I'd like him to be an active person who encourages me to give back to society and do something with my life. I want him to be honest, loving, supportive and a good listener.