How should i ask him out???

• Misshapenheart21
    12 years ago

So the Guy i like is kindof one of my friends... I dont know if he likes me but I'm gonna ask him out- he's not the kind of guy thats going to never talk to me again or even be awkward if i ask him out but I get nervous and awkward... Another option is just talking to hi
    About how I feel/ telling him I like him, which I what I usually would do but in the past I've made mistakes that I don't want to make again, especially not with a friend

• Misshapenheart21
    12 years ago

Sorry about typos

• Misshapenheart21
    12 years ago

So any ideas?

• Misshapenheart21
    12 years ago

Liquid grace if u don't have advice on what I can DO please stop posting on my topics- I'm looking for advice on ways to talk to him about liking him or how to ask him out so you don't need to post on this

• Misshapenheart21
    12 years ago

Liquid grace u have have the right to post but what you aren't understanding is I'm not asking for what to do I'm asking for advice on how to do what I want to do

I already now I'm going to tell him I just can't think of how

• Misshapenheart21
    12 years ago

I told him and he was 100% cool about it... He doesn't like me but we are still friends

• Misshapenheart21
    12 years ago

Oh I know how stupid guys my age can be and he doesn't understand how I feel but he was actually NICE about it and that is better than the last Guy I liked and since I'm me I was really awkward today at school
    But he wasn't he acted like we were just friends like before but I don't know it isn't 100% ok...