Why does it have to bee so hard?

• QueenGwen
    12 years ago

Why is finding a good guy that isn't spoken for or gay so damn hard?

• Capri
    12 years ago

I agree with Dave. The best things in life are the hardest to find, and once you have that special person, it's worth the wait and all the heartache.

• Elizabeth
    12 years ago

^^ Nice answer Dave. Now a days it seems like a lot of people like the idea of being in a relationship or having someone there more than they actually appreciate that relationship or the actual person.

To teach you patience.

As with love, you shouldn't be trying to "find" someone. I'm a firm believer in not searching for love or relationships. In my opinion and experience, the best kinds of relationships are the ones that naturally construct themselves in time, not the ones that are forced or rushed, and that true love grows on it's own accord over time, it's not something to rush.

My advise, for now, just to be single or as I prefer to say "Save Yourself" (if you haven't heard that song look it up, it's by Senses Fail). Don't push yourself onto someone or rush into a relationship. Let your feelings grow naturally and when you meet someone you feel strongly for just let the relationship develop naturally over time at it's own pace. Spend less time wanting to be or looking to be in a relationship or that special someone; spend more time hanging out with your friends, focused in school, working hard, having fun and doing the things you want to do. Cherish those moments. If you do want to date or do find someone then have fun, don't make it a project. By that I mean don't make it a project to find "The One" or "Mr./Ms./Mrs. Right". Also, don't live in the past or in the future, just enjoy the time you get to spend with that person and live in that moment.

• Amanda Frost
    12 years ago

^^ agreed

you have to be patient and let mr/mrs right come to you. theres no need to go searching really. the right one will come to you.