Bestest friend ever and my brother

• Miss Lonely Teacher
    12 years ago

So my best friend just found me after 5 years of no contact. our families are planning for a "reunion" trip for all us to get together this summer.
    she's getting maried.
    she doesn't really like her fiance all to well for a few reasons.
    she still really likes my brother.
    he likes her.
    my brother is asking me for advice on what to do with all of this and i just don't know. what is your view?

• AngelicDecadence
    12 years ago

Well
    1. She shouldn't be marrying a man she doesn't want to be married to.
    2. She needs to end that relationship before even THINKING about your brother.
    3. You're brother needs to realize she's getting married, she's taken, and respect that. If she breaks off the relationship and then comes to him it's another story, but I'm sure he would not appreciate some guy stealing his fiancée if the tides were turned.
    That's all I've got. lol.

• Brix Ambray
    12 years ago

Follow her mind more than her heart..that's it

• Dark Secrets
    12 years ago

I would say Even Angles cry is right. You wouldn't want her or him to be cheating, you'd have a problem if that happened. I think if she likes him and talks to you about it then you should give her advice. Make sure she's sure she doesn't want her fiance and that it's not only doubt and being nervous because marriage is a big step.

If she decides she wants your brother and leaves her fiance for him then your brother could make a move. If not, there are many other girls out there for him and he shouldn't do something he would regret or your friend would be paying for for the rest of her life.

• Amreen
    12 years ago

Well....tell her to follow her conscience...