Is ther signs?

• Gravity
    12 years ago

I don't know why but i feel sad all the time. Is it that i am depressed? Or is it just i am a sad person...

• Dark Secrets
    12 years ago

It could be many things... Reflect on your life; when this started, when is it at its worse, when is it at its least, what has been going on in your life and all. It could be something that's not happening the way it should be in your life, it could be something small which bothers you and repeats so that you don't really know where it's coming from, and it could be that you just need some rest and time off from stressful things. Whatever it is there must be a reason to it, when you know what the reason is you'll know why it continues.
    It could also just be your sensitivity... Like for me, I'm so sensitive that I can actually feel what others are going through and I feel sometimes like I want to take away their pain... as soon as they're fine, I'm fine. (people I love of course; friends and family)

My point here is that you need to look deeper into the details of your feelings to know why they happen.

• IFollowMitchell
    12 years ago

You should find things that brighten days... People that produce smiles...

See things from a different view.

These things may be harder to do than is it for me to type them, but isn't it worth while?