I wish I could fix it..

• LittleMissReality
    12 years ago

My ex and I broke up a month ago, and I miss him more and more each day.
    First I'll start with our background, we met back in January started talking. After we met we spent a lot of time together. Then a month and half later we decided it was time to make if "official" even though we were together the whole time. I made Eric my world he mean EVERYTHING to me. All of a sudden things began to change, he wanted to be with the guys more often and I got jealous. Suddenly I got so upset and asked if we broke up, bad choice his response was yes let's break up. His friend told me I pushed Eric into breaking up with me. Honestly I miss the boy more and more each day. I still try tot alk ot him, but not all the time. And I would love to know what I can do to make this easier, or what could possibly get us back together. Whenever intoxicated he tells me he still cares. And during the week he'll respond to a few texts. I want to get over him if I'll never get him back.
    Conflicts:
    Deleting his # is not an option, I have it memorized.
    Not seeing him is not an option, we go to the same place every Thursday where we met. Which happens to be where we met.
    My best friend is friends with all his friends and we end up at the same places sometime.

I just wanna move on if i can't get him back.

• Viola
    12 years ago

Honestly, it's very hard to move on unless you cut him out.

• Dark Secrets
    12 years ago

What do you mean "when he's intoxicated", like drunk or is it a metaphor to something else?

Anyway, I think you should talk to him honestly and tell him everything you have to tell him, clarify things. Give him a chance to talk and when you've got that matter out of your system it will be easier to get over him and be friends, especially because you were before. I think you should try to avoid him at least; Don't be the one who starts the conversation, answer his calls but don't call him, and anytime you have to interact with each other make it short, don't pour your heart out.

• silvershoes
    12 years ago

You broke up with him for a reason - probably to push him into treating you more the way you want to be treated. Unfortunately, he wasn't willing to give you that and he accepted the opportunity to escape. Your last resort for a better relationship was an ultimatum, which rarely go over well, because if you have to resort to one... the relationship is already doomed.

Don't let yourself get hung up on a guy that wasn't able to give you what you want. He's not worth it. Take care of yourself and love yourself and someone else will come along to distract you in no time :)