Why did she leave?

• AllisLost
    12 years ago

I was talking with this girl i liked all the time during school and after school almost every day. About 2 weeks ago she just stopped talking with me for no reason. Did i do something to give her a reason to stop talking to me or did she just get bored of me? =(

• TSI25
    12 years ago

The exact same thing happened to me :\ it was really painful. she plain avoided me for about 3 weeks before i confronted her friends about her intentions, even though i sorta already knew what was going on.

what had happened was she thought we were friends, as soon as she realized i liked her she got scared and ran off. finally about a month later she said 'there's nothing wrong with you, i just don't think of you in that way.'

i dont think there is any reason to be offended or angry about it... i mean there is, but maybe its a similar situation, maybe shes just afraid.

• AllisLost
    12 years ago

I dont think she would have gotten annoyed because she always texted me first.... i think TSI25 is right... but i guess im gonna have to ask her..