I'm looking for answers...

• Misshapenheart21
    12 years ago

A few of my friends are thinking I'm depressed, and I don't want to be but there is a chance I am. I'm 13 so I want to live my life but right now life is stressful. My bestfriend and I aren't talking and the guy I like only likes me as a friend. My grades are dropping for unknown reasons and I don't know I'm worried. My friends don't all now about that crap but they now about a haiku I wrote and think it means I'm depressed. The haiku is...
    Tears fall from their eyes
    Broken hearts cause souls to die
    Hear the children cry...
    Does it mean I'm depressed or artistic?
    Please help, give advice, If u want details I can give details

• David Paul
    12 years ago

You're worrying about it too much :) If you relax and focus on just making yourself happy the rest of your life will follow. I went through, and am still in the after effects of, a huge depression from 16-22. It took getting married, deploying, watching my marriage fail, and losing $30,000 (all in the course of a year) to realize this wasn't the way things are suppose to be.
    Don't pursue happiness, create it. :)
    You'll make it out just fine.

OH! Also remember that life goes on more than you feel it does.
    Ask your parents to tell you about their past and everything they've been through. 365 days a year to make something different happen. :)

• Misshapenheart21
    12 years ago

Thanks

• Misshapenheart21
    12 years ago

:)

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

It is definatly an artistic poem, and I am the same way, almost exactly. You just need to find some good things and keep going after more. I have to agree though you were worrying way too much!