Define yourself!

• Elizabeth
    12 years ago

Anyone ever heard of Urban Dictionary? If you have, have you ever typed your name in the search engine to see what you find? You could expect to find a literal definition of what your name means, an interesting fact or something completely random/ridiculous.

This new activity/game works the same way. You're going to provide us with one, two, three or more definitions (however many definitions you'd like) of your name/who you are. Your definition could be a literal definition of what your name really means, it could be an interesting fact, a fact about you personally or it could be something totally ridonkulous.

For example:

Elizabeth [ih-liz-uh-buh-th]
    1. Hebrew for 'My God is My Oath'
    2. has been in the top 30 girls names for over 100yrs
    3. famous or otherwise well-known figures: Queen Elizabeth I and Queen Elizabeth the II (Queens of England), Elizabeth Taylor (actress), Elizabeth Barrett BRowning (poet), etc.
    4. a person who if she trusts you, respects you, likes you and vise versa, holds a special place in her heart for you forever
    5. awesomeness.

The first definition was a literal definition, the 2nd and 3rd interesting facts, the 4th a fact about me personally and the last a random, funny statements.

or

Lizzy(ie) [liz-ee]
    1. pet name for Elizabeth
    2. a friend who's always there for you
    3. to belch aloud followed by an insincere apology.

The first was an interesting fact, the second a personal fact about myself and the third a random, ridiculous statement.

Remember, your definition can be as truthful or as hilarious as you'd like it to be. Good luck! :)

• Dark Secrets
    12 years ago

Zahra (Zah-ra'):
    1) Named after a great lady in religious history; the daughter of Prophet Mohammad, Fatima ElZahra.
    2) Means sunshine or light, so bright that it's blinding. This is very weird, because I was born on a rainy day, but there was sunshine on the time of my birth. Many have also described me with sunshine and light.
    3) Hotel Zahra; Resort and spa, seaside cabanas in Tulum, Riviera Maya, México.
    4) Birdies for Zahra<< got that as a result on Google.
    5) Missing girls
    6) Often mistaken for (Zah-ra); meaning flower, or white flower.
    7) If my full name was translated it would be; Sunshine - slave of god the great - thanks - little pearl

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Madison Mad-a-son:
    1) mighty warrior in legandary times
    2) The name of a town
    3) Crazy
    4) often mistaken for medicine and turned away
    5) Friendly/outgoing
    6) terrible at spelling
    =D

• Miss MakeUp
    12 years ago

Cassie ( Ca-C)

1) Funny ( maybe i joke to hide the pain :P hahah see another joke)

2) loving

3) Cares too much