What you think 'bout this?

• anjielblue
    12 years ago

How do you feel about being loved and trying to love him/her in return yet it didn't work?

...hmm just comes out in mind...^_^'

• Dark Secrets
    12 years ago

I haven't seen that happen... maybe I didn't quite understand your question. Love isn't everything, but it leads to good... if a person truly loves you and you love them back, then your relationship should be successful. If it wasn't, then it wasn't love. Love is underestemated these days, so it's hard to tell.

• Beautiful Chaos
    12 years ago

" if a person truly loves you and you love them back, then your relationship should be successful. If it wasn't, then it wasn't love."

I have to disagree with this, just because somehing doesn't last, doesn't mean there was not real love there. Time and people change.

• anjielblue
    12 years ago

Bchaos-I AGREE....

Dsecrets- hmm it's just that he loves me so much that he didn't see any mistakes of me... but i don't think he deserves me because i didn't feel as much as he does for me...

• Jenni
    12 years ago

Maybe he sees the mistakes but accepts them for what they are or even loves you because of them. Nobody is flawless and if your mistakes are acceptable why keep reminding you of them and asking you to change? To me you either love someone or you don't and during the relationship your feelings may grow stronger unless you're convinced that they won't change, though it sometimes depends on the circumstances aswell.

• anjielblue
    12 years ago

Jenni- i totally agree...

• anjielblue
    12 years ago

I really don't love my boyfriend now...

• Brix Ambray
    12 years ago

Just let go of that person..be real..

• anjielblue
    12 years ago

^ i think i can't, maybe it's too late cause he really loves me so much now...

• sibyllene
    12 years ago

Ultimately, if you are not into it, he's not going to be as happy as he could be otherwise. He will make himself miserable trying to get you to love him back, and you will be miserable for not being able to do it. You would make him sad by leaving him, yes, but you also have to think of how much happier he could be in the future with someone who fully loves and appreciates him.

• Liquid Grace
    12 years ago

Sibs said it best. If you can't love him 110% then you need to let him go for both of your sakes. But as pointed out mostly his. It's not necessarily fair to do this to him. If you've truly tried to get past this 'bump' and you're noticing it's not changing it's best to end things now then to continue to lead him on and live an essential lie. Now's the time more then ever for you to be honest and realistic with yourself. If you don't see yourself with him as in he's the one and you're always going back to your ex in terms of your feelings. Then it's time to end the torture for the both of you.

I will say please don't enter another relationship until you are fully over your ex. He is to be married or is already know that he is no longer a viable option for dating. You need to get yourself over him before entering into another relationship. Otherwise the past will repeat itself, trust me.

• anjielblue
    12 years ago

Maybe i just want somebody to say "i love you" though i really not meant to say it with him.

im afraid that my parents will know bout breaking up with him...they really like him for me...

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Girl, everybody wants to be loved. But its not fair to the person you're with if you don't love them back & they love you with everything they have.

He isn't the one. && There are plenty of other guys that you could actually fall in love with. I know you don't wanna hurt him & that your parents like him but you need to do whats right for you. I would end it with him since you don't feel anything right for him. & try to find someone that will love you & you love them in return. Everybodys one person for them is out there, its just about finding them.

• anjielblue
    12 years ago

AM SUCH A BAD PERSON...NOT LET GO OF THE ONE LOVING ME AND CAN'T LET GO OF THE ONCE I'VE LOVE BEFORE...

CAN'T LET GO THE ONE THAT LOVES ME NOW CAUSE HE'S THE ONLY ONE THAT UNDERSTAND ME, I GUESS...

• Liquid Grace
    12 years ago

I think you're making this far more complicated then it has to be.

We all have the capacity to 'let things go' it's whether you truly want to in the end.

How about trying to go solo for a bit? Meaning be single and make your life less complicated. Only YOU can make the changes you seek to have in your life. Your ex is he not married now? You NEED to let go of him, and understand there's no way of ever being with him again. You shouldn't be with your current boyfriend since you aren't able to give him 110% of you.

Point being you NEED to be single till you can fully understand what it is you truly want. You should never be with someone just for the sake of 'being' with a person. I'll be honest it seems that way with you. Especially given how many times you've posted about this specific topic. Your solution is in being single. Not only will this help you but it'll prevent you from entering into a relationship when you're clearly not ready. Not being ready not only isn't fiar to your sanity but it's extremely unfair to the person that's with you who is mislead into thinking you're both on the same page.

• anjielblue
    12 years ago

My ex is not yet married but i guess he's dating with some other girls now, maybe you're right i have to be being single and maybe the best way for me to be myself?

i do hope i can make it.....