What should do?

• Dawn
    12 years ago

Ok so I'm have a problem. So I'm the baby in a a group of six girls and I've always been the odd one out ever since I was little and being in high school i've started to tryin and act more normal. But this year I've started to realize I'm very parinod and that I think others know what I'm thinking or that their always watching me. And I know it's getting worse. I think that there's camra's in our house and that everyone I know is in on it and that they're trying to catch me doing something wrong. And I wanna tell my mom but I don't want to be any more different then I already am. And if I did I don't know how to talk to her with out my sisters wanting to know or how to bring it up. So could you give me any advie on weather I should talk to my mom about it or not and if so how should I tell her?

• Dark Secrets
    12 years ago

Is there a reason that you think there are camera's in the house, like; is there evidence, did anyone say they're putting cameras, is it something like that, or only a feeling??

I don't know what you want to talk to your mom about; is it that you want to ask her about the camera's, or that you want to share how you feel with your mom? If it is that you want your mom to help you overcome the feeling, then talk to her, it's always good to be comfortable with a family member and talk when you feel something is wrong. I would suggest you talk to her when your sisters are away and busy, when only you and your mom were together... like if she takes you to school and only you and her are in the car. You can start by a casual conversation and then bring up the topic indirectly, by talking about yourself like you're talking about a friend of yours, or by gradually getting to the topic by talking about a similar topic and then talking about that.

What you're experiencing is something that happens in the unconscious mind; you don't control the way you feel. For that you can train your unconscious mind to think like you want it to, by telling yourself over and over that there are no camera's in the house, and things like that. You could also make yourself busy from these thoughts, do something, go out, play a hobby, keep your mind busy with other things. This way or the other, I don't think you have anything to hide, so don't worry, be yourself, you'll be ok, a family's love is unconditional.