Help anyone??? i am lost and dont know what to do???

• ladiiie
    12 years ago

Lately my life hasnt been so good definitely its no fairytale. i been feeling such a great anger towards guys. its been probably from my past relationships but i dont want to blame them for all the anger. i feel its because i let myself get so attach to someone and then he just breaks my heart. and now i cant stand no guy. any guy who calls me sexy makes me get very upset because i know they want nothing serious only to have fun and i am not like that. and i dont know how to handle all my anger towards them. i know when a guy starts to talk or wants to get to know me i give them an attitude and i dont want it to be like that but i just cant help it. my mom tells me i need to go to counseling or talk to someone about why i been having such an anger towards guys. but i just dont know what to do???

• Captain Lonesome
    12 years ago

Well I am a guy so you probably dont want to hear what i have to say but i will try anyway. From what i gather, it seems as though you have every right to feel the way you do and time is probably the only thing that is going to help right now. One "guy" you can always depend upon is God, try praying. You may find it very hard, even to consider, but try to forgive. Not to get back into the relationships but if you find yourself holding a grudge it can eat away at heart kind of like an ulcer and may prevent you from being able to connect with anyone in a real relationship in the future.
    Hope this helps and that life starts treating you better!:)

• Decayed
    12 years ago

^^ .Definitely agree

• ladiiie
    12 years ago

Well ii guess it doesnt revolve around any guy. and true ii dont need guy to mke me happiie ...

tnxxxs... well its not that ii dont want too hear cause ii take advice from whomever and one who is willing too help and to listen to me, deserves the same attention of being listen to and heard... well i am not a very religious person.. but ii do pry every now & then..
    ii am willing too forgive but ii just cant let go of all the pain ii been cause by guys. its like every guy seems like the one before. and i just cant trust them. they just make me angry. but its not like psycho crazy kinda anger. its more like i dont want nothing to do with them. like for them not even to talk to me. like if a guy hold me hand or tries to kiss me i get like anxious. and i just want to get away from them..
    && once again tnxxs. && ii hope it does start to get better

• HisBlueEyedAngel
    12 years ago

I know it is hard that you have been hurt by a lot of guys but...You should always give each guy a chance because you know what they are not all the same and trust and love them till they prove to you otherwise that you can't...that is what I have always done and it has worked...

• Jenni
    12 years ago

^ I somewhat agree with that. Everybody is different and I think that the bad things that may happen to you during life should give you the possibility to appreciate the good more. I'd not trust anyone right away though. Simply get to know each other and if you think he is worthy of your trust, trust him. I would also recommend you not to relate the pain you went through because of a few persons with each and every guy.
    I hope things get better soon though.

• Elizabeth
    12 years ago

"tnxxxs... well its not that ii dont want too hear cause ii take advice from whomever and one who is willing too help and to listen to me, deserves the same attention of being listen to and heard..."

^ Ironic, considering last time I gave you genuine, constructive advise you shot it down. But perhaps you've changed since then. In any case, I hope you're good to your word.

"People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be." --Abraham Lincoln

In a way, you can apply this to your situation. You hold negative feelings (to be specific anger) towards guys as a result of your past relationships or other experiences for whatever reason. But if you think about it, it only angers you as much as you allow them to or it to. You can choose to not allow them (metaphorically) or your emotions such power over you.

I believe you have the ability to overcome this, but you just don't know where to start or what tools/skills you need to do so. The best advise you've been given has been from your mom, you should seek the guidance of a counselor. They can help you get started and give you the tools/skills to help yourself. They can also help you get to the root of the problem, and it's not any guy who is or guys in general who are. I believe the source of what you're feeling (anger) stems from within yourself, and that's something you need to acknowledge and to explore.

I believe counseling would definitely be of benefit to you, it would be an opportunity of self-discovery/growth and would be a rewarding experience. You should keep an open mind to it. Best of luck to you, hope things become more clearer for you and get easier in time. And it will take time to for things to change, so just be patient and keep your mind open.

• ladiiie
    12 years ago

Well ii do know not every guy is the same that they are guy who are actually different. but so far every guy ii have know or have been has always been the same. i do wanna find a guy who proves me wrong someone that will actually show me they are different then the rest but i just havent been lucky enough to find someone like that. and every time i meet a guy i get more and more disappointed not in them, but in myself cause i allowed myself to get hurt by them....

&& ii do hope things do get better for me. cause i know its not a good things to be feeling how ii feel. but i guess only time and self recovery would help me move forward and leave the past bad experience behind ..

&& Elizabeth...... its not like ii took your advice for granted cause ii really care that you try too help me and trust me ii take that into alot of consideration. your advice do me alot of goood makes me see a different point of view besides mine...

but i guess your right just as much as my mom. i think talking to someone about this will help cause i really dont want to have so much anger towards guy. i know that because i am just not happy about but i just dont know what i can do to change it.

i guess its been because i still keep going back to the guy who has cause me the most pain. i still allow him to keep hurting me. he builds me up only for me to fall back down and i dont know how to change the cycle. he knows how to get to me. cause i am a very giving person and he always come back saying he having problems with his family and i try to help him only too once again fall for him and he then again just throws me away like i was nothing and it always happens again..

i hate him sooo much but at the same i still love him and i think i will always love him..

but ii do think counseling will be the best... && thanksss alot...

• Azrael
    12 years ago

We can not totally control our feelings nor who we have feelings for, but what we can control is how much feelings we allow them and when we can change them.
    Maybe it is the guys fault for being shallow and only wanting whats good for them, but at the same time if we give our feelings away all at one time we can be hurt more. Reserve your emotions and feelings until the time is right for each individual one.

The guy you are having problems with has some severe problems of his own. As long as you give him the chance to hurt you he will. By hurting you he is taking the focus off from his pain. You can not allow this to continue and yes counseling is a good place to start.