If you could...

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

What is something you know you could never do, or people say you can't do, that you want to do anyway? It could even be something you said you wouldn't do that you are now considering.

For me its to travel the world, my parents always say I can't but one day I would, if I could.

• Tara Kay
    12 years ago

Um, i'd probably try and be a proffesional poet, get them published, and make more people smile and be touched.
    I love writing, my parents think it's silly, they've never read any of them, and if i could i would.

• Dark Secrets
    12 years ago

I want to study abroad, I want to leave everything and just go.

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Well to Tara Kay, I know how you feel. That is a could thing to think. DarkSecrets, Awesome!!

If I could, I would write something that had a true meaning to somebody other then myself

• Jenni
    12 years ago

I'd like to study abroad too. I think it could be really interesting and I am always up for making new experiences though I do not know yet whether I'll get to do that.

• adriaan
    12 years ago

I want to complete Contra without cheats. But that game's just so unbelievably difficult.

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

To the game, good luck. lol To Jenni, that sounds like fun, maybe one day you'll get your wish.

• Miss MakeUp
    12 years ago

I'd like to change the world. In a postive manner.

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Nice!!! I would totally support that!!

• Jenni
    12 years ago

I'd support that too. ;) So whenever you start let me know. haha :)

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Totally!! So does anyone else want to share their views?

• Ebony Hope
    12 years ago

If I could, I would run away from this hell, take my boyfriend with me and never look back. There are no cool people here, the town feels far too awkward in size and I hate it here, cause its the only place I have ever lived.

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

I'm with you!!! Sounds exactly like me! Where do you live?

• Ebony Hope
    12 years ago

In Shreveport, like you! the boreing old town with nothing to do!

• Blackstar
    12 years ago

Would go anywhere just to do something fun, never do anything fun here.

Just need someone and something to have fun with :)
    don't care who or what.

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

You make a fantastic point.

• Lioness
    12 years ago

I'd love to move to the states with my husband and find an awesome job there.

I would love to he an artist but the lord above has definitely not given me artistry as a gift so I will stick to poetry.

I'd also like to buy another dog as a companion for my other dog but my parents won't let me. Considering my other dog is living with them at the moment I have to respect their house.

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

That's cool. I hope you get to do one of those someday.

• Lioness
    12 years ago

Thanks! Though knowing how tough my mother is on the dog thing it won't be happening soon lol

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Oh well, maybe the other things will happen