Never have i told anyone this???

• ladiiie
    12 years ago

Aug 19, 08 was the day ii lost my 3 of my dogs thy had to be put down to sleep because we couldnt have that many and they couldnt be adoptive cause they were old and didnt like strangers... but not only i lost my dogs that day i lost a big part of my heart cause they were my everything i was their protector, i was like their mom. and i felt like i let them down and on this day i always get very sad and i always fell like dying so hopefully if i die i get to be with them. but also on this day is my younger bro bday but i fell i just cant be happy for him cause its the day i lost my dogs. and i dont know what to do. i still have all these emotions inside of me... how can i be happy for my bro if i fell like dying.

• Shellaine shelli
    12 years ago

Ah angel child, pets become far more than just our "pets" they become our family as you said and the really special thing is that they love you unconditionally. at the end of the day you had no control over the situation as sad as it is and I'm sure the years they were with you were amazing and they lived wonderful and happy lives. You should look into volunteering at the local animal shelter or something because it may help you feel better about things but if ever you want someone to talk to feel free to drop me a line:)

• ladiiie
    12 years ago

Awwww thank you so much. but its true they were a big part of my life and they thought me so many things . to appreciate the things i once had cause i never know when thy would be gone. i have volunteer at a animal hospital and it was a great experience gave me a chance to learn that animals feel just as much pain as we do. and that look in their eyes asking for help knowing they want to live. and it made me even miss my dogs so much more that my parents wouldnt let me go anymore cause i would come home crying of how much i miss my dogs.. and everytime i went to the animal shelter i can see in them the fear and that sad look in their eyes as i saw in my dogs the last time i saw them... i will always have them in my heart and i hope they forgive me. cause i didnt tried as hard as i could... ='(