Prevent from falling in love

• Ms Happiness
    12 years ago

Closed

• Jenni
    12 years ago

I always thought that falling in love would mainly be something good. That's why I wonder why you'd like to prevent yourself for falling for him.
    I mean he must treat you in a good way in order for you to fall for him.

• Ms Happiness
    12 years ago

Ya he does, but I get scared of love, and Im not ready:(

• Jenni
    12 years ago

The thing is that regardless how often we got hurt in the past we should not blame it on those that are with us in the present. Maybe he is different than those who you knew before?
    Love is always risky but I think it is worth it

• Ms Happiness
    12 years ago

Im afraid that Im gonna lose him as a friend and then as a lover, I jst wanna stay frnd with him:) not more:)

• anjielblue
    12 years ago

Then stay as friends...

• Ms Happiness
    12 years ago

I know, but Im falling for him, I want to stop that

• Liquid Grace
    12 years ago

If you're falling for him and you don't want to there is only one solution past what has already been offered up. You don't really have a lot of choices and theres not much more advice that can be given other then:

1. Fall for him
    2. Remain friends and try your hardest not to fall.
    3. Cut contact with him.

I'll tell you this if you're afraid of love it will hinder you more then it'll help you. If you're always afraid of love you'll find yourself not necessarily alone but loosing people you may not have to loose.

Life is about taking chances, not staying in a perfect world. When we take chances good or bad things will happen. One thing you can say with taking the chance is : I tried to follow my heart.

How long have you known him? This could also be a byproduct of a crush/infatuation. More often then not this is confused with Love. Falling in love usually takes a little while and more often then not cannot be prevented. We cannot help how we feel no matter how much we may think otherwise. Love and falling in love can't be switched on or off on a whim. TO ensure you don't fall for someone, serious thinking is needed and space. Being around him too much or speaking with him all the time will cause you to fall more and more. But again You have to be honest and think if this is really you falling in love or lust.

In my honest opinion, to love someone means to know at least a part of them inside and out. While to love someone doesn't mean you know them like the back of your hand (that to me comes as the relationship blossoms), but it should mean you know a large part of who they are. How they act towards you.

What about him are you falling for? Is it how he treats you, how he speaks to you, the things he does for you?

There isn't much else we can offer you. Only you have the chance to choose what you want to do. None of us know how to stop emotions from forming, so none of us really can tell you with a 100% certainty how to 'prevent' you from falling in love/lust.

• Ms Happiness
    12 years ago

Thnx alot to everyone who trted helping me, I'll do my best:) I'll be honest with myself:)