I cant put it into words...

• AllisLost
    12 years ago

Idk what to say or how to say it. For some reason it seems like the only road I have left to take is death.... It's hard to explain. i just feel its the only way out. I mean idk, for awhile now its just been whatever but now it's all I think about...I can hold out but i dont know for how long... This is a f-up way to feel... This feeling is so different i cant put it into words.

• Dark Secrets
    12 years ago

People feel like they want to die for several reasons; they have too many problems, they have nothing left in life, they don't know why they were put into this world. For you, from the way you worded it it seems that you don't have a purpose in life, you don't know why you're here or what you're supposed to do. Taking your life is something up to nature to take care of, you shouldn't be thinking about it unless you're dying.

The way to go from here is to find a purpose in life. It's very hard to do, but if you take things one step at a time, you'll get there. You're young and you have your life ahead of you, what do you want to do with it? what do you like doing? (hobbies, jobs, activities, places... etc) choose something and work on it. For example, you're a poet... try doing something with your poems, publish them, write them for someone, enter contests (no matter how small they are, even if it's only on this site)... Don't give up! When the time comes you will die, you're not there yet and the evidence for that is that you're still alive.

• Jenni
    12 years ago

I agree with everything she said.

First of all I'm sorry that you feel this way and it might help if you find the cause. It should be helpful if you knew what makes you feel like this because then you are able to work on that. Depending on the cause you're able to do specific things to change the way you feel. It may not always be easy but it will be worth it.

I know this is easier said than done but I would recommend you to look for things that cheer you up and that you enjoy doing, may they be little. I agree on setting yourself goals that you can work on bit by bit and try to achieve. That should take your head off of things but you have to actually believe that they are worthy of reaching.

Do you feel lonely and do not have someone you trust enough to talk to? I think it would be a little of a help if there was someone you knew you could rely on and share your feelings and situation with them. It is always a good thing to know that there is someone who is willing to support you.

Everybody is worth living and so are you but you have to be convinced about this yourself.