To those who love their girlfriend

• innocent chalera
    12 years ago

Guys all i want to say is that flower you are keeping in your heart.give it what it deserves for you never know maybe shes all you gonna have that cares.fate

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

I agree with you.
    guys dont treat their girls right these days.
    The good ones always get hurt & betrayed & then the guy realizes what they did and come back.

Think before you make a choice.If you love ur girl treat her like the world, if not let her go instead of breaking her heart even more.

• Lofallenve
    12 years ago

It isn't just guys that are doing that.
    These days no one takes relationships seriously anymore. It is a sad fact that marriages these days are looked as being abnormal, when divorce is all you see. :/

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

^^^^
    I agree with that completely.
    Most people are just playing games thinking oh I'll never get caught & when they do its tearing hearts apart.

It takes 2 to make a relationship work & if only one is trying it'll never work out. I don't wanna be one of those couples who get married then however many years later go through a bitter divorce..

• Lofallenve
    12 years ago

I agree with you as well.

I don't want to be a bitter divorce couple either.
    It sucks. Being a single parent. I love my daughter to pieces; but its hard when you don't have anyone to go "oh look how much she's grown! Look how much smarter she's getting!" with. :(

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Aww :(

Yeah.. I was 4 months pregnant but ended up having a miscarriage. I probably would have been a single mom since my ex is a piece of crap.

But You're an amazing person for being there for your daughter<3