Don't you hate it when...........

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Feature it and keep re-submitting it to get some attention. Its probably best not to submit the poem during peak hours, because then it does get lost because tons of people are posting at the same time that you are. Post late at night and more people will read it, less people will post them at that time and then you can get a jump start with a good rating and some attention

• Jacklyn
    19 years ago

it's hard to get noticed even after being here for a while! least for me, but i hate it when you got a good poem and others like give it a low rating but that poem is special to you in ways thats what i hate.

~lil slam~

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

The other thing to consider is that if your poetry is CONSISTANTLY good then you will become renowned for it and get to the top, if you only have a few exceptional poems and the rest are just average you wont become well known and the few that you have that are great wont get read widely either.

Just a thought

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Actually it is kind of irritating hey?
    Still just another fact of life my friend
    Will endeavour to read your poetry though :o)

• Superior Jackson
    19 years ago

I totally agree, but I have posted at many different hours and it doesn't seem to really matter.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Thanks Ashley, you're very sweet :)

• Hot_Trav_lover
    19 years ago

Can some of you comment on my poems and vote #'s cuz i wanna see what you think of them?

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Bob says "peace"

I say you need to get more creative lol

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

lol, much better.

See how well Ricardo responds when someone is nice??

Loves

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

JPM has spoken...

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

It doesnt directly have anything to do with me and it wasnt necessary.

You were just a little hard on the kid, so I felt the need to imply that JPM had announced his opinion and that was the say all- end all in the matter. Just the impression I get from you sometimes, thats all.

Plus I was in this discussion, and anyone is allowed to interject in a public convo at any time, so stop whining.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

That was a little harsh, even as a joke.