Help please?

• Mandii
    12 years ago

Totally crazy about two guys i can never have.

One is my best friends brother. She is totally okay with me liking me. And he likes me but doesnt want a relationship because he is gone working 3-4 weeks at a time.

And this other guy, oh this other guy <3
    he is amazing. we have liked eachother for a long time now but never had a chance with eachother at the time. Now we can but he doesnt like doing long distance because he believes it never works out. And today when I was having a hard time because of the people in my town he asked me to live with him. I dont know if its cuz he likes me or cuz he was trying to be nice.

Someone please help me.

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

What does your gut feeling tell you girl?

My boyfriend lives on the other side of the country from me but were making it work, so i know how hard it is. Ask the 2nd guy do u want me to move in with you bcuz u of the ppl in my town or bcuz u really want me too? you need to know before u can make a choice overall.

I say go with the guy that your heart & gut feeling wants most. But don't make a choice you'll regret. Relationships are never easy, but if you truly love that person & wanna make it work its possible<3

• sibyllene
    12 years ago

It sounds like you are an affectionate person who seeks and welcomes affection from others. It also sounds, though, like you're not ready to choose a relationship with either of them. If it's not totally obvious who you prefer, I'd avoid being with both.

If you're feeling weird about having these feelings for both, just work on cultivating friendships with these fellows. Take things slow. If you should be with one, it will be crystal clear. If it's not, don't be with either.