Why is it hard to forget our first love?

• ladiiie
    12 years ago

While reading some of these discussions and from my own personal experiences i found a questions that i like to ask all of you???

Why is it so hard to forget your FIRST LOVE?
    Personally for me its been hard really hard i think about him mostly everyday. i date many guy after him & i still think of him like he has been then only guy i dated. i feel stupid && dumb for thinking so much of him, for wasting my time worrying about him when i know for a fact he dosnt feel that way of me.
    so why is it that i cant forget him? or why cant we forget our first love???

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

I think we can't forget our first love because they were such a huge part of our life. They were the ones to make us fall in love, give us all these experiences good & bad, and just steal our hearts. They were the only person that mattered at that time & they will forever remain in our hearts. You'll always think of the first kiss, and the first i love you and everything bcuz you thought they were gonna be the ones. you'll always love your first love, but in time you won't be in love with them..

I hate my first love, he did me so wrong, but he will always be in my heart. May not be in your life, but in ur heart he will always remain. & me personally, my ex was the first person i've ever let in & for me thats huge.

• anjielblue
    12 years ago

Because i don't want to forget him...i still hoping for at least a last chance for the both of us...i still miss him , and loving him more than ever before...

• Fulcrous
    12 years ago

I suppose it's the fact that our first love, is the first person and for the first time, we love with all our hearts. I emphasize first very strongly here.
    Be the experiences, good or bad, short or ever-lasting, it's something that'll be a part of you forever for years to come.

I mean think about it.

Love is awfully like fireworks.
    The moments of happiness
    and the moments of sadness
    that you feel,
    Exist for a split second.
    No matter how bright it shines,
    No matter how dull,
    No matter how grand,
    No matter how small
    It soon fades to nothingness.
    It becomes a memory,
    A memory you keep in your heart
    To look back at all the times you've had,
    Wishing that you could experience
    Those moments
    Once more.

• ladiiie
    12 years ago

^^^ i agree with you...

the love for our first love is just a memory that will always be in our lives til the day we die. its one of those memories that i would like to repeat over and over again. its a feeling i will never forget even during the bad times i had i will cherish the great ones...

&& idk ii think sometimes its just better too let go because as for me i feel my memories of my first love are holding me back from meeting other great guys. i am having trouble opening up to some different because i think a lot of my first love.

• Lofallenve
    12 years ago

I think it is because they opened a part of yourself that you never knew you had. The amount of raw emotion you spent on them, made you feel so alive.

• ladiiie
    12 years ago

Awww ^^^ i couldnt have said it any better myself. =)

• Tara Kay
    12 years ago

Because when you were young and naive, they were all that mattered, they made you feel alive, loved, someone important,
    and yes, made you fall in love and experience that first and formost,

My first love, though we havent spoke in years, is always a part of my heart and always will be

• ladiiie
    12 years ago

I know when we are young we feel like we are ontop of the world. we fell we can do it all and so much more. so we give our heart to someone really special someone who we think its gonna be with us forever and ever not realizing that as we grow-up we also grow apart.. but my first love will always part of my heart but i just hope i will find someone that i will love even more then the love that i had for my first love.. but so far i doubt i will love anyone the same. =(