In your opinion....

• Valerie
    19 years ago

Who are the most well known poets on this site? I haven't been here that long but I've learned that Bob Shank, Hallie, and Thunderrose are greatly respected.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Hmmm.

Zyphrex was/ is pretty well known, but you pretty much hit the nail on the head with the other people you mentioned.

It depends on what you mean though, some people are well known from the discussions and some people never go into the discussions.

Bert, JustPlainMe (infamous and notorious), Bob Shank, Kevin Murray, Lipton... there are more, but those are some that I pulled off the top of my head, they are frequent on the discussion boards.

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

*raises a brow* Sentiments appreciated, but I only just arrived, K.

JPM, Bob Shank, FTS Miles, Kaitlin and ~Friends are the best known to me

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Bret and Bert are the same person, just so that everyone knows I was referring to him in the above post.

And Friends is very well known too. Harriet, Hallie, Eirisa, and Heather M. Craig are names you will see alot as well.

• Jacklyn
    19 years ago

to me the best known poets have mostly been said i also think that ?l*Hailie*l? is really good and theundersrose and Kalah are all awesome you should check them out!

~lil slam~

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Thanks Kaitlin :O)

Well I recommend Kaitlin Kristina, Thunderrose, Mortalidaga, Chelsey, Hailie, Chris Georgiou is an all time fave, Donalrminkus, Maybeth, Leanne Gornall, Sarah L Costello and Micheal D Nally are on my faves list.

In light of my naming of names above, I truly believe that every member of PNQ brings an individual flair and uniqueness to the site.

Just my thoughts
    =Eirisa=