Marvel and DC Films

• Elizabeth
    12 years ago

What are your favorite Marvel and DC films (live-action, imprints or other)?

My favorite Marvel films are:
    - Blade, Blade II and Blade Trinity
    - X-men, XII, X-men: The Last Stand and X-men Origins: Wolverine
    - The Punisher (2004)
    - Ghost Rider
    - The Incredible Hulk (2008)
    - Iron Man and Iron Man 2
    - Thor
    - Men in Black and Men in Black II

My favorite DC films are:
    - Batman (1989), Batman Returns, Batman Forever, Batman and Robin, Batman Begins and The Dark Night
    - Catwoman
    - Watchmen
    - Green Lantern
    - A History of Violence
    - Constantine
    - V for Vendetta
    - The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

• Hallucinostic
    12 years ago

Ooh, fanboy(girl) stuff, I love this. Well, more or less like yours Elizabeth, but if Im gonna post one or two, Batman, the first two movies. Batman rocks, the Joker rocks harder, I even like that classic tv show, yknow, the one with the- Biff! Pow! Smack! thingies? lol.
    And Im a humungousaur fan of the old school Wonder Woman Lynda Carter tv series too.
    Well, those two are my favorites. :D

• dollwithafrown
    12 years ago

Batman, Batman, Batman! (All of them.) <3

Nothing beats Batman. :D

• Elizabeth
    12 years ago

Batman fans you're in for a treat, they are currently filming The Dark Night Rises to air sometime in 2012.

• Exostosis
    12 years ago

Superhero movies dont really justify the comics.

V for vendetta was awesome. Alan Moore is a legend.

Batman was pretty nice. But if you read the comic, the chances are that you wont be satisfied with the movie. Cannot wait for the new batman movie.

Watchmen was an awesome movie. Rorschach and Dr.Manhattan were breath taking. X-men upto an extent, yeah, a good movie.

Green lantern was a bomb, ruined green lantern for the fans.

• Hallucinostic
    12 years ago

^Well, for some strange reason, they always change stuff in the movies, costumes, powers, etc blah, lol. Some for the better, others for worse, and I mean worse. Lets just say that the movie version is just another edition of "Elseworlds" or "What If...?" hehe. :D

• Exostosis
    12 years ago

True Dib ^^,

That is because the target audience is the younger youth, fascinated with physique and bold looks and such. Too much gore will deem the film as a violent offering. I dont like it when unnecessary humor is integrated in the films.

The Underworld movie series is better than most superhero movies.