</3 i feel lost

• linderrrxo
    12 years ago

I had my son at 19 and my sons father was 18 . my son is 15months old. my son father and i broke up after my son was born and i cant get over it no matter what i do i still love him and want to be with him i never felt like this about anyone i dont no how to fall out of love with him it is making me crazy

• Lofallenve
    12 years ago

Like you, I had my daughter when I was twenty, and the father is 19. My daughter is the same age. =) Congrats on your little one.

Falling out of love is a process. It doesn't just happen in an hour, or just over night. It is something you need to give yourself time for. Sometimes, writing down everything you loved/liked/hate, about the person, and burning that, can help a little bit.

Time. Time for right is your best healer. For now, just express your emotions as they come to you, don't try to keep them bottled up inside, let them all out. Whether its through writing, crying, beating up a pillow, whatever it takes. Your heart will heal. Everything will be okay. :) I know we don't know each other, but if you ever need someone to talk to, you can always message me.

=)

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Honestly...

You will always love him, but in time you won't be IN love.

Its very hard. I don't have a kid, but i almost did till i had a miscarriage. But not being with the one you love is hard.

My first love, I was that way with. I never thought I could get over him, But i met someone new and he helped me that last bit.

You can't really end contact with him because hes your sons father, but only talk to him about your son and thats it. The less you talk the easier it will be.

& I agree... time really does heal all.
    You have to keep your mind busy, throw away everything of his that you have, or give it back to him. & Just remind yourself of the pain he is causing you. It takes time, but i promise you'll get there

& I'm always here to help too<3

• Innocent Fairy
    12 years ago

I agree with believeinlove87

She is my friend wise I think and always helps me,,,I am sorry for ur situation

• linderrrxo
    12 years ago

Thanks everyone it is hard but with time i will okay it is just hard having a baby with someone that you fell so deeply in love with but i am going to do what is best for my son

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Is this any hope that you & him could make it work again?

• linderrrxo
    12 years ago

I would like to he just dose not love me the same way he did before he loves me like family not in a girlfriend way and he has a new gf

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Oh aw girl :(
    I'm sorry.

The best thing to do is to just forget him in that & find someone better, & when he sees you're over him it will get to him.

• linderrrxo
    12 years ago

Everyone has been telling that lol it sucks because he is my best friend but yea i need to just find someone else

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

You will girl<3

But honestly, you can't be friends with him until you are over him. It will keep delaying the process you know?

• Liquid Grace
    12 years ago

In this situation I think it comes with a bit more understanding of where you're coming from. This isn't some break up that happened with you two. It's not like you can break up and then never be in eachothers lives again.

This will probably take you a lot longer to get over. You have a baby with this man something that now connects you for life. Even if you wanted to 'get over him' it won't happen right away. Especially because you have to see him probably every other weekend to give him his son. Getting over someone often means taking time away from them. In your situation it can't realistically be like that. What you can do is just try your best, things will be a lot harder especially when new girlfriends enter the scene. But whenever you feel mad, sad or anything else look at your son and hold him tight. Know that as a couple you both made this incredible young boy who will forever change your life (in a good way).

The only thing I can think of is possibly seeking out professional help. I say that because a therapist may be able to give you the proper coping tools on how to handle this delicate situation. You can definitely do it hun, but I think you already know with your situation things are a lot easier said then done. Goodluck and know you can do it! But it'll take a bit of time, a lot more then most couples who break up where no kids are involved.

• Blackstar
    12 years ago

Thats really sad to hear, like said above I also think you can't forget him anyway since he's the father of your son.

Maybe he left cause he was a bit scared whe you got your baby? dunno just a suggestion.

ayway I wish you the best with your son. Will get better and better everyday, even i it hurts now.