Where are all the horror fans?

• Jeremy S Farley
    12 years ago

I would really like to read some great horror poetry or join a club dedicated to that genre. I mostly just find depression, suicide, or teen vamp fantasies. Is there an established place for me or should I try to start something myself?

• Decayed
    12 years ago

I LOVE READING such poems..
    !!

• Jeremy S Farley
    12 years ago

Yeah me too. Its a genre that not too many people seem to take seriously and I would love to see more of it. I have a few that Im working on and will be posting soon. Thanks for commenting on "The Dawning of the Chaos Lords".

• Dark Secrets
    12 years ago

Hehe... I have one, it's called "Skulls and stripes", I'm aggressive in my poetry too, so you might find stuff like that in others.

• sibyllene
    12 years ago

I have a clubmate named "Monster" who often has poems that are dark and brooding. They're kind of "metal." Might have the mood you're looking for.

• Jeremy S Farley
    12 years ago

Thanks guys. I loved skulls and stripes. If anyone hasn' read it, I suggest they do. I checked out some of Monster's work. His stuff is dark and brooding but not really what I consider horror. Still, he is talented and it was a good read.
    I have found some really great works out there. I just haven't found too many people who consistantly write horror.

• Jeremy S Farley
    12 years ago

By the way, a couple good ones I read recently are:
    Accueil by: Iscarlot
    Monster by: Lofallenve
    Also a nice seasonal peice is:
    Halloween by: Something Diabolical

• Jordan
    12 years ago

I've written some stuff that could be classed as horror - murder, cannibalism, the grim reaper, zombies, monsters of my own creation, and genetic experimentation are a few subjects I've touched on. I've also written a couple of short story snippets about the devil and whatnot.

I'd be down for writing some more if you wanna toss any ideas around.

• Pain
    12 years ago

Yes bro i really wanna see horror peoms

• Ronel McCarthy
    12 years ago

Let's give pain some horror !

• Maple Tree
    12 years ago

I love dark horror poetry~

• Mello193
    12 years ago

I practically live in the horror scene. seen alot so im there with ya

• Kitty Kurse
    11 years ago

Hm, yes! yes! I would like to be in a horror group. I myself love reading horror poetry and Have written a few myself. I only have one up here though.. It's called Devils Temptation.

• Yrem Crish
    11 years ago

I like reading horror poems,too:0

• Rusheena
    11 years ago

I'm sure there's a group out there for you, but they might be hard to find, since there so many of the poems you mentioned out there. Whenever I write a horror poem, I look in the same category as mine is posted and just dig until I find what I'm looking for. Hope this helps and happy hunting. :)

• nightmaRs chaOs
    11 years ago

I have a poem called alyssa and i think it MIGHT POSSIBLY could be put in horror its about schizophrenia but its called alyssa because i have a friend named alyssa who has schizophrenia but could you guys please read over it and tell me what you think and read my other three poems i have up too, ive been writing for years but this is my first time ever posting something online because im not sure if im good at all but if you could help me out by reading them then thank you <3

• TSI25
    11 years ago

Something is Wrong
    Inside
    The Carnival of Horror

are three ive written that are sort of horrifying though in different ways. something is wrong is psychological, inside is about people, and carnival is about society, but if youre still desperately looking for dark things to read they might be worth checking out. most of my other things are mostly just sad though...

not to advertise or anything, but theres an awesome writer who goes by Solus who writes some pretty epic and dark stuff if you have time to check him out.