Advice

• Innocent Fairy
    12 years ago

How do u figure out who u really like or love,,or maybe if u know but this person u let go will be hurt and needs u

U have strong feelings and then at times it's like u don't like them at all or their ur friend or u never had feelings

How do u figure things out,,,should u stay friends with both an let time take course

But what if u can't wait

Any advice

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

I'll tell you my honest opinion love :).

You can either do a Pros & Cons list. Comparing the good and bad things. You take a deep breath, erase every single thought and listen to your heart & gut feeling. You ignore what you've been told, & focus on YOURSELF. You go with the person that makes you happiest, picture yourself 10 years down the road and who is it?

You can let fate take its course, allowing whatever is meant to happen to do its thing, or you can interfere to make it happen faster. You do something you won't regret. You don't want to question what if..

When you love someone you don't question it girl. Its something you just know & can feel inside. Your feelings bounce around bcuz your confused & scared. You don't want to get hurt, you just want to be happy.

Think about whos always been there, think if you mess up who will stick by your side. You don't want some guy that will run away if you mess up a tiny bit, but want someone who will ALWAYS be there through thick & thin. Think, who makes you smile more? Who gives you butterflies,sends chills down your spine when you talk bcuz u like them so much?

I say follow your heart & gut feeling and do what you think is right. Do what makes YOU happpy & not them<3

I hope that helps girl
    <3 you

• Innocent Fairy
    12 years ago

Thanxs it's wonderful an great and very helpful thank u muches an LoOOVE uuzzz to girl :)

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

You know i'm always here and giving advice from my heart :))
    <3