I love him but he doesnt know how much he hurt me......

• Crimson
    12 years ago

Ok i have been going out with this guy for 5 months now and the other he was talking to his ex who is going out with my ex and she was flirting hard out with him and he was flirting back and she was the reason me and my other ex broke up so yea and she said to my bf how many people can u get to go out with u at a time she said that she had 20 people going out with her at a time as a joke so my bf who i love went around asking all these girls out but to make it worse the most of the girls he asked actully lyk him so of course they said yes but because it was a joke i shouldnt have hurt me but it did

• xoxShorteexox
    12 years ago

Someone who does this to you... doesn't deserve you. That's not a joke; that's being a rude player. You need to leave him and you have every right to be hurt because that's cruel and rude when you know how someone feels about you. Leave him and don't look back because he showed you his true colors and they were no good.

• Mattias Ostling
    12 years ago

I'm going to have to agree with the above poster. But I wouldn't go as far as leaving him without at least telling him about it.
    He sounds a bit douchy, but jelousy, just like love, is very hard to understand unless you've experienced it.

You can read about jelousy a thousand times, yet be devastated by the force it has when you feel it.

I'd say give him the heads up, but if he tries to defend himself saying that it should be perfectly alright for him to do that, I'd say leave him.

• sibyllene
    12 years ago

I thought it was your one-year anniversary soon?

• Crimson
    12 years ago

Yea it is ad i love him so i dont want to leave him but i might tell what hes done wrong

• sibyllene
    12 years ago

"Ok i have been going out with this guy for 5 months now"

That's what confused me.

Honestly, I would say you need to work on your friendship relationship with him before it becomes a "romantic" relationship. It sounds like he's not the most mature (and how could he be? He's 13.) My advice would be to not date for a while. Make sure you are focusing on yourself, your goals, and your friendships, because those are some of the most important things right now. If you have a crush on a guy, that's fine, but work on getting to know him and relating with him on a friendship level before you do anything. You have plenty of time to let boys and relationships complicate your life, why start now? If he is meant to be, then talking to him, communicating your concerns, and setting some boundaries will not mess that up.

• Liquid Grace
    12 years ago

^ Sibs I agree 100% with everything (including the confusion).

It kind of seems like both of you need time to grow. Dating isn't a game and from the sounds of it your bf may be taking on this mindset. But as Sibs said I can't really expect a 13 year old to take dating seriously. Some just don't have the capacity to 'understand' the complexities that is dating and just how what you say and do can hurt the person your with.

I will also say this seems mildly odd that you are with him and his ex is with your ex. You said she was the issue you and your ex broke up, so I wonder if perhaps you going out with her ex wasn't so much of a coincidence?

Honestly at this time in your life dating would probably be far more confusing and hurtful. Dating someone shouldn't be just a one day "Hey lets date." So why did you start dating him? Did you know him before you started dating? IMHO you should get to know the person first, befriend them and honestly get to know them. If your bf is flirting with other girls this type of behavior isn't sudden it's usually visible early on (that's why getting to know eachother is kind of key).

I know that none of this is what you want to hear, and you are certainly free to do as you wish. The boy obviously has a lot of growing up to do but then again he's only 13 so I'm sure he's just acting his age.

Relationships take a lot of communication. (sorry sibs I feel like I'm copying you) So if you have concerns don't just turn a blind eye and internalize the hurt. Communicate "It hurt me when you said ____" "You made me feel __ when you did ____" Be sure to stick to how the 'actions' made you feel. No one can ever argue with how a situation makes someone feel, that and it's less attacking on him. Because you could say "You were flirting with ___ I can't believe you'd do that." That segways into an argument because you started the conversation off in an attacking way. I'd approach him and let him know that you feel very uneasy with things, that some things he's doing is making you feel not only disrespected as his girlfriend but also very hurt by his actions. You also have to approach the situation with a solution. By saying "I'd really appreciate if you didn't continue to talk this way with __. If you do then I may have to re-evaluate things as I don't deserve to be disrespected in this way."
    Problem ---> Solutions ---> Consequences

Always remember you are worth having someone respect you. If someone isn't respecting you even after you have voiced your concerns, it's time to let them go. Chances are they really aren't going to change till they are a bit older and come to understand just how much what they do hurts. Stuff like this is a given as you get older. But I digress as some men / women are just pigs and never get the hint/ never learn how to respect someone else other then themselves.

• Crimson
    12 years ago

Thanks i will talk to him
    but i do no him well we were best friends before i have even spent the night with him before we were going out cos we have gone out before but he dumped me for my best friend so i became friends instead of bf and gf