Wassup

• PoetryKnight
    12 years ago

Hay, name is AJ, i have been on this site forever, just was never big in the forums. to much conflict and such for my taste at times. But here i am, opening myself to you guys.
    I am a military guy now, army. when i started, i was just a kid working construction and playing for basketball forever ago. Now i am a combat medic for an engineer company, living in my own house in washington. living my life dependently.
    Also, i have been engaged 3 times now, and seem to screw everything up, but i really have to say, writting on this site has probably saved my life, and prolly have messed up a couple of things for me. cause i write poetry for everything, and people take things way to far when they read my poetry.
    To round this out now, I am a 22 y/o male, work for the army, the middle child of a family, who was also the least favorite out of the three brothers, i am a happy guy, no matter what, I may have my faults, but i guess you will just have to except me for who i am, or just foret me

• Jenni
    12 years ago

Nice to meet you AJ, I'm Jenni. Nice to meet you and thanks for telling us some things about yourself.
    I haven't been on here for as long as you, not even a year to be honest. I'm a student still, but in my final year right now. I first started writing after a heart-wrenching break up, which I am over now.
    I'm 17 years old, have two older brothers and one younger sis, I love my family and friends more than anything else.
    I'm looking forward to getting to know you more.

• PoetryKnight
    12 years ago

Well, when i was 18, i became a stage actor, and by the time i was 20, i ended up living on the streets of chicago. ended up, my family came and got me and took me home for christmas.
    i have had tons of breakups, i have learned to keep searching, if the last one didnt work.

• xoxShorteexox
    12 years ago

Nice to meet you, AJ; I'm Heather and I'm almost 21 years old. (Have to put the almost to embrace my kiddish side). Haha. I'm a college student who's been writing on here since 2005... Okay, that makes me feel like an old member... Anyway...Thank you for being in the military. It's a honor to have you on this site with us. (:

Hi Jenni! I already know you! Haha.

• PoetryKnight
    12 years ago

Hay heather, and you to jenni, i thought this would help, especially cause there is like nbo one on, and people really only know me by my poetry, and thats all, so i thought i would be able to show people i am not just PoetryKnight, even though i have been the knight of poetry for some time, and it just seems to stick. well, keep writting back, i wanna get to know people.

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

I already kinda know you all (well the three who have posted so far) , do I qualify to participate in this?

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Wassup lol

How u doing...lol(: x