Am i just being selfish......

• Crimson
    12 years ago

Ok three years ago my bestest friend over to the bottom of the country and i havent seen here since but shes coming up from the 14 to the 21 but on the 15 its my dads birthday and my parents are going away till the 17 and then on the 18 till the 20 im going away so i wont be able to see but i want to stay over at the house shes staying in on the 16 to the 17 but cos my parents arent going to be there im not aloud which which maks me really sad cos i really want to see her but i cant cos on the 14 she will be driving up which takes about 7 hours and then on the 21 she will be driving back so i cant see her

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

You're not being at all selfish girl. You just want to see her which is completely understandable. Why don't you see if she can come pick you up for the day or her stay with you on those 2 days girl? at least see her for a little you know? I'm sure your parents will understand. its been 3 years. you deserve to see her.

• Crimson
    12 years ago

Yea but theres only one problem is that i have a older sister and if i left her be herself she would hate me cos she wants me to always be with her so i couldnt stay over but im trying see her for the day

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

You always see your older sister.
    Your older sister is the one being selfish if she doesnt want you to see your best friend you haven't seen in 3 years!

Its just one day, not a big deal you know.
    but your respecting your sister.
    i hope you get to see her tho

• Crimson
    12 years ago

Thanks so much im going to ask if i can see her for the day but the thing is my dad doesnt know that hes going away on the 16 to 17 cos its his birthday prezzie

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Oh aww & you don't want to ruin the surprise for him.
    Ask your mom or find a way without letting him know.

& you're welcome. I haven't seen one of my best friends in 7 years & if my older brother would be mad at me for seeing her, I'd tell him to deal with it and respect it.

• Crimson
    12 years ago

Yea i think thats what willl do do thank you so much