Politics from the other point of View.

• RSJ
    12 years ago

This is an answer to what Dan had to say in the " If I were" Thread.

The reason we justify calling your government a hypocrite government isn't really very complicated to understand Dan, Us as Palestinians have always been promised by the Supreme
    Rulers of the world a two state solution were Palestine will have its own capital, yet whenever
    Our government tries the slightest effort; It gets turned down by Your government
    A honest display of hypocrisy would be Checking two videos of Obama, One, when he was talking in the (AIPAC) American Israeli Public Affairs Committee, and when he was delivering
    A speech in Egypt about Palestinians right to return, I wouldn't be able to explain it any better.

Anyways, here is me trying to explain again, Exactly what I mean,

In 1933, A document was signed, The Haavara agreement.
    Which was signed between the Zionist movement in Europe and the German Nazi Government,
    To transport 50,000 Jewish German human beings from Germany to Palestine,
    It's clear for us here to see that the interest of supremacists of genuinely anti Jewish people
    Coinciding with the interest of Zionism, 50,000 were transported from Germany to Palestine.

And then the tragedy happened and the state of Israel was founded in 1948, Since then
    It has been normalization, They have been attempting to normalize what is clearly not a normal situation, There is something in Israeli law, Called The Grandfather clause, which states that any human being that has one Jewish grandparent can go and live in Jerusalem and claim
    Israeli citizenship tomorrow, Yet a person whose parents, grandparents, great grandparents
    Who have lived in Jerusalem since time ever started, has no country, Do you find this normal?

Exactly what right does a human being from Netherlands for example have to take the home
    Of somebody who has lived there from as far back as they can remember, they are not from anywhere else, Is this different from any colonialism we've seen before? No it isn't

Its colonialism, except it's a hyper power in terms of military, we have not seen
    Genetic and biological warfare like this; it's the same biological warfare that they used in
    Iraq, when they sanctioned Iraq for Thirteen years after they have used Depleted Uranium
    In the gulf war, in a move which only empowered the Dictator (Sedum Hussein) and depowered the human beings, people there were being born with deformities and cancers yet had no medicine, Because the country was Blockaded, It was sanctioned, And this is exactly what the Israeli government is doing to Gaza.

The weapons that they use attacks the genetics of the people there, I ask, what interest
    Does the Zionist entity have in attacking the genetics of my people? And why,
    It is because they want this indigenous presence to die, and talking about Israel looking for people who delegitimize Israel? My friend how hard is it for you to see that Israel Delegitimizes itself, The United Nations Delegitimizes Israel as well, nothing I say to you now would threaten
    The state of Israel the way the state of Israel threatens itself.

I am somebody who have been around south of Lebanon, I have seen occupied Haifa,
    I have looked into the eyes of soldiers that could morally justify murdering you just like that
    But would could drive a person to morally justify killing another person?
    Nothing but Supremacy, It is believing that in the supremacy of self, and I will also tell you this
    I came across Israeli people that are scared to death of each other, and fear each other and everyone else more than anyone in the whole world who fears the state of Israel.

Because they are trying to preserve a secret, which is an unnatural entity that is not normal
    Since when is this normal? It's really a simple issue with a simple question Dan,
    Do you support the ethnic cleansing of people anywhere? I mean, why should you?
    And this is exactly what support for Israel means, there are over a half of million
    Settlers in the west bank who are illegally residing in what is recognized as Palestinian lands.
    Exactly what is it that they are doing there?

When you look at the map, and the way the state of Israel has expanded, because that is what is
    Happening today, it has occupied every single neighboring country it borders, Syria, Egypt, Lebanon, each of these countries have been invaded and occupied by the state of Israel
    At a certain point in history, this makes it an expanding supremacist entity in the Middle East
    How will this be normalized? And on what level are we expected to normalize and legitimize
    This entity on our lands and why? And what role has your government played in this?

As you have stated before, while the British government is the author of this very terrible tale
    Israel is an extension of Brittan and the United States. Please do not be under absolutely no illusions about this, Where do you think these people that claim citizenship in Israel come from?
    Where are their passports from when they get there? You'd think none of them are from Brittan or from America? My friend you wonder why we call you government a colonial government,
    Here is your answer.

Do not allow anybody to tell you that all of this is about self Determination because it isn't...
    It's about Colonialism and ethnic cleansing of the indigenous, simple and plain.

And you wonder why your governments have no right to have a thousand military bases in the world from Colombia to Japan to Diego Garcia, Kuwait, U.A.E and many more? And while I've read how you have justified their presence but I truly do find it ridiculous, who appointed you the guardians of the world my friend? Here is me pointing a question your way,
    How would you feel if a foreign entity sets a military base of their own in your homeland?
    How would the American people react to that? I mean I personally would hate that,
    How dare they? And what right do they have?

But your government has a military base in Cuba, should Castro go and set up a Cubin military base in Florida? How would you think your people would react, and on what basis would they react to that military base in their country? They would be reacting on the basis that no foreign entity has a right to have a military base in their country, it's as simple as that my friend,

The international community has recently developed two things, the first being The UN resolutions and the second being democracy on the so called Arab world, but the truth remains in the fact there is nobody who have violated the UN resolutions as Israel have, here is a list if you're interested
    "Broken U.N. Resolutions
    Here's a list of U.N. Resolutions issued against, or ignored by, Israel. At the end are some of the human rights, issued by the Geneva Convention, that Israel has also violated. All of this infomation was compiled by Jews Against the Occupation, and is
    available on their website.

Palestinian Refugees have the right to return to their homes in Israel.General Assembly Resolution 194, Dec. 11, 1948
    "Resolves that the refugees wishing to return to their homes and live at peace with their neighbors should be permitted to do so at the earliest practicable date, and that compensation should be paid for the property of those choosing not to return and for
    loss of or damage to property which, under principles of international law or in equity, should be made good by the Governments or authorities responsible."

Israel's occupation of Palestine is Illegal.
    Security Council Resolution 242, Nov. 22, 1967
    Calls for the withdrawal of Israeli forces from territories occupied in the war that year and "the acknowledgment of the sovereignty, territorial integrity and political independence of every state in the area and their right to live in peace within secure and recognized boundaries free from threats or acts of force."

Israel's settlements in Palestine are Illegal.
    Security Council Resolution 446, March 22, 1979
    "Determines that the policy and practices of Israel in establishing settlements in the Palestinian and other Arab territories occupied since 1967 have no legal validity and constitute a serious obstruction to achieving a comprehensive, just and lasting peace
    in the Middle East."

Palestinian have the right to Self-Determination.
    General Assembly Resolution 3236, November 22, 1974
    Affirms "the inalienable rights of the Palestinian people in Palestine...to self-determination without external interference" and "to national independence and sovereignty."

Reaffirmation of a Palestinian State
    Security Council Resolution 1397, March 12, 2002
    Affirms "a vision of a region where two Israel and Palestine, live side by side within secure and recognized borders.
    Resolution 270: condemns Israel for air attacks on villages in southern Lebanon.
    Resolution 271: condemns Israel's failure to obey UN resolutions on Jerusalem.
    Resolution 279: demands withdrawal of Israeli forces from Lebanon.
    Resolution 280: condemns Israeli's attacks against Lebanon.
    Resolution 285: demands immediate Israeli withdrawal from Lebanon.
    Resolution 298: deplores Israel's changing of the status of Jerusalem.
    Resolution 313: demands that Israel stop attacks against Lebanon.
    Resolution 316: condemns Israel for repeated attacks on Lebanon.
    Resolution 317: deplores Israel's refusal to release.
    Resolution 332: condemns Israel's repeated attacks against Lebanon.
    Resolution 337: condemns Israel for violating Lebanon's sovereignty.
    Resolution 347: condemns Israeli attacks on Lebanon.
    Resolution 425: calls on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon.
    Resolution 427: calls on Israel to complete its withdrawal from Lebanon.
    Resolution 444: deplores Israel's lack of cooperation with UN peacekeeping forces.
    Resolution 446: determines that Israeli settlements are a serious obstruction to peace and calls on Israel to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention
    Resolution 450: calls on Israel to stop attacking Lebanon.
    Resolution 452: calls on Israel to cease building settlements in occupied territories.
    Resolution 465: deplores Israel's settlements and asks all member states not to assist its settlements program.
    Resolution 467: strongly deplores Israel's military intervention in Lebanon.
    Resolution 468: calls on Israel to rescind illegal expulsions of two Palestinian mayors and a judge and to facilitate their return.
    Resolution 469: strongly deplores Israel's failure to observe the council's order not to deport Palestinians.
    Resolution 471: expresses deep concern at Israel's failure to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention.
    Resolution 476: reiterates that Israel's claim to Jerusalem are null and void.
    Resolution 478: censures (Israel) in the strongest terms for its claim to Jerusalem in its Basic Law.
    Resolution 484: declares it imperative that Israel re-admit two deported Palestinian mayors.
    Resolution 487: strongly condemns Israel for its attack on Iraq's nuclear facility.
    Resolution 497: decides that Israel's annexation of Syria's Golan Heights
    is null and void and demands that Israel rescinds its decision forthwith.
    Resolution 498: calls on Israel to withdraw from Lebanon.
    Resolution 501: calls on Israel to stop attacks against Lebanon and withdraw its troops.
    Resolution 509: demands that Israel withdraw its forces forthwith and unconditionally from Lebanon.
    Resolution 515: demands that Israel lift its siege of Beirut and allow food supplies to be brought in.
    Resolution 517: censures Israel for failing to obey UN resolutions and demands that Israel withdraw its forces from Lebanon.
    Resolution 518: demands that Israel cooperate fully with UN forces in Lebanon.
    Resolution 520: condemns Israel's attack into West Beirut.
    Resolution 573: condemns Israel vigorously for bombing Tunisia in attack on PLO headquarters.
    Resolution 587: takes note of previous calls on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon and urges all parties to withdraw.
    Resolution 592: strongly deplores the killing of Palestinian students at Bir Zeit University by Israeli troops.
    Resolution 605: strongly deplores Israel's policies and practices denying the human rights of Palestinians.
    Resolution 607: calls on Israel not to deport Palestinians and strongly requests it to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention.
    Resolution 608: deeply regrets that Israel has defied the United Nations and deported Palestinian civilians.
    Resolution 636: deeply regrets Israeli deportation of Palestinian civilians.
    Resolution 641: deplores Israel's continuing deportation of Palestinians.
    Resolution 672: condemns Israel for violence against Palestinians at the Haram Al-Sharif/Temple Mount.
    Resolution 673: deplores Israel's refusal to cooperate with the United Nations.
    Resolution 681: deplores Israel's resumption of the deportation of Palestinians.
    Resolution 694: deplores Israel's deportation of Palestinians and calls on it to ensure their safe and immediate return.
    Resolution 726: strongly condemns Israel's deportation of Palestinians.
    Resolution 799: strongly condemns Israel's deportation of 413 Palestinians and calls for their immediate return"

Seven million refugees who have the right to return to their homes, but how is this going to be enforced?
    What is the UN going to do to enforce this?

And in terms of Democracy in the Arab world, Did your government like the democracy in Palestine?
    When Hamas was elected? Did they like Democracy in Lebanon when it delivered a much empowered Hezbollah?
    Did they like Democracy in Chile when it Delivered Salvador Allande? Did they like Democracy in Venezuela when it delivered a man like Hugo Chavez? Did they like democracy in Bolivia when it delivered the likes of Evo Morales.
    Did they like Democracy in Ecuador when it delivered a man like Rafael Correa, a man who says: if you have a military base in my country, I want a military base in your country, who said to the troops Leave my country, How do they feel about that type of democracy?
    And most importantly, how does it feel about democracy in Japan, when it delivered a leader who was elected on the basis that he would be able to get rid of the American military base in Okinawa, How did they feel about that democracy? Did they like that kind of democracy? No, He had to stand down, because he couldn't deliver that to his people, they still have the military base on Okinawa.

• Edward D Zurovec
    12 years ago

I know it is not about Politics, but it definately
    is prophetic in Numbers

• RSJ
    12 years ago

E peep on how the ass backward religious views of an outdated primitive religion such a s islam is. Its disgusting what is..
    ^^^^
    such a typical ignorant answer, When someone presents you with facts you can't deny, you start insulting the, I really do salute your high level of IQ

Take a big sigh Dan, Read that twice, And reailse how much of an ignorant answer you have provided. With much ignorance that this should be labeled as generalizing, Kind of sad

and if you in you're weird chain of thoughts do justify the reason Israel expanded it self the way you justified it, then i feel really sorry for your lack of knowledge, and lack of common thought. really sad.

• RSJ
    12 years ago

+Can any of the Mods read his post?
    it's sickening, He's calling the majority of the middleeast animals, I find this is a huge insult,
    Had I said something like the majority of the people of the states are ignorant i'd be suspended from here
    wth is this?

• RSJ
    12 years ago

We should not be any where in any middle eastern country. The majority are animals. They stone and circumsise their women, they cut off hands and feet. They prevent most from getting a good solid progressive education. Thye use their oil money to but Lamborghinis and huge hotel towers and nuclear weapons. If they don't like a few protesters they simply blow them away. Men women and children no matter whom. There is always a discusion on this site about how bad Christians are and not one peep on how the ass backward religious views of an outdated primitive religion such a s islam is. Its disgusting what is

^^

Your true colors. kind of terrible.

• Selfrejected
    12 years ago

Just be a lot easier if everyone just stayed out of everyones business. Trade with each other but no entangling alliances with anyone, kinda like the constitution says. It's kinda of odd how America funds more to Israels neighbouring countries than to Israel itself. NATO nations can no longer afford to be in these countries, stealing money from it's citizens to be giving to other countries as "aid" (dictator starter fees).

Israel cannot start peace talks without NATO/USA permission due to the funding it receives from said countries. When they've tried, they've been met with NATO telling them right now isn't the time to be worried about that or told they'll lose funding. There is a reason why there is a huge movement in said country to stop foreign money coming in... because it's not sovereign or really has ever been. I honestly believe if NATO got out of the way we'd see a lot more progress then they're TERRORIST kill em!

And his true colours are kind of terrible and quite disgusting to read.

• Selfrejected
    12 years ago

"I watched a documentary on Iraq. The people they were interviewing as subject matter were in the middle of electing there representatives for that particular Islamic cult party to be represenitive for the overall elections that haven't had in over 70 years as a democratic election. All the doc was about was how the united states is stealing stuff, arresting its people, torturing they mention abugarve and gitmo and repeat what our left wing media portrays when it is a fact that these debases wouldn't even be voting if it wasn't for th united states and coalition that got rid of the tyrant in the first place. "

Yeah, got rid of the tyrant at the cost of over 400,000 citizen of Iraq. 90% of deaths on the Iraqi side are civilian non-combatant (this is from the state department). There was NEVER a suicide bombing in Iraq until the American/Allied Nations OCCUPATION of Iraq. That's what should speak out to you.

Please tell me how 11,000 + missile sorties in Libya most on civilian infrastructure was "taking out the tyrant". I heard bombing weddings, blowing up hospitals and universities is going to make a country more "western minded."

• RSJ
    12 years ago

It's glad to see someone with such clearness bro
    very glad

• Sean
    12 years ago

Is there hope for Palestine now? After 60+ years of effectively deliberate genocide, subduing, under-education and all resources and land of value taken.

the more i see the world, the more i learn; i realize war is a necessity. global revolution would mean war world 3, but at least it'd be a war FOR people, not a war for some people to have it better than other people. [EDIT, not very well articulated and completely separate point, so ignore please lol =P]

The west will never let go of Israel or the idea of Israel and it has far less to do with religion and far more about control.

I've only just began to read about Israel and Palestine, i know of few other conflicts where the distortion of main-stream media is so fucking corrupt.

• dan
    12 years ago

In response to those who have had there history books distorted.
    The United States does not have its military might in any country that does not want it. We are there in complete compliance with national rules of law. The United States has its might in only those countries that have been and are in jeopardy of losing there right to sovereignty by those who would otherwise captivate. We are there also to protect along with our own and the world wide commerce system. If you hadn't heard hundreds of nations do intertwine with business relationships that benefit all peoples. And because of this world wide cooperation and loyalty man has eliminated diseases, poverty, pollution and a lot of the threat of wars. Therefore lives. It is only countries that adhere to backwards primitive beliefs, dictators, isolates, and hate that threaten world peace.
    Since world war one countries have been attacked and annulated by countries that felt the need to expand for all reasons. Resources, oil,gold,metals, whatever. Countries have been under gun because of religion or just plain hate of another.
    Europe was being gobbled up by a maniac for no other reason then superiority and a dream of world conquest. Asia, south East Asia, the South Sea Islands and in our own hemisphere philosophy/ideology. Communism as a main goal. Cuba allowed a communist country to erect missile sights aimed directly at American major cities. Communism threatened free nations, Korea, Japan, and Taiwan Eastern Europe. Hungry, Romania,Poland etc. In south Asia the Chinese communist were poised to take all of Indonesia, Vietnam and its ultimate goal was eventually the Philippines and imagination after that.
    North Vietnam was killing and slaughtering free peoples of the south so to was north Korea all backed by the instigators' the soviets and the Chinese coms. Small countries in South America had bands of ideological tyrants who went to all measures of slaughter and mayhem to gain its rule.
    India and Pakistan still today have the nukes aimed at each other.
    North Korea threatens the south and on to Japan.
    South East Asia still is in war mode. All countries that threaten others from political philosophies to religious philosophies are a threat to world peace. As the military might and power (nukes) get spread around and more and more available each becomes a greater threat.
    Since world war one, mass killings for ideology reasons have killed untold millions. Stalin 70 million. Mao 100 million. Hitler 50 million. Pol Pot- half his population-millions. God knows how many Middle Eastern peoples the latest being Syrians 9000 count. On and on it goes with no end.
    Of course we the United States stand at the ready in areas of the world that are needed. As do others by the way not just the U.S.A.. The British, The Australians and many many free nations contribute resources or back up if when needed.
    This is a dangerous world we live in. This world will always be a dangerous place to be. Any and all philosophies and or ideologies whether they be atheistic or religious or just simply negative beliefs will always need deterrents to.
    It is only the savage maniacal losers that would have the United States go home.

• Sean
    12 years ago

I'm pretty sure that Iraq is not thanking America for all it's done dan, nor pakistan, nor any other middle eastern state for that matter...

might be glad Sadams gone sure, but i bet if it was polled the majority of the population would happily trade the last 10 years for his regime to be reinstated...

Pakistan is fed up of drones killing civilians and there own army, Iran doesn't want 20,000 troops on Israeli soil ready to be deployed on a whim of nuclear detterent. Iraq and afghanistan didn't want their resources going into american contractor hands..

etc.

would say more, on mobile phone tho

• dan
    12 years ago

Might be glad Sadams gone sure, but i bet if it was polled the majority of the population would happily trade the last 10 years for his regime to be reinstated...

ask 150000 kurds. ask all the thousands found in mass graves. ask the women who have been abused, ask the victems of Saddems sons. ask all th ekuwaity people the fell at the hands of saddem... ask the victems of suicide bombings that Saddam rewarded with 25000 dollar bonuses.
    afghan has lost nothing of value to the USA but has gained freedom from mass distructioin of human detrimate. their children now attend schools as does their women. people have voted in those so called leaders. never befor ehave Iraqy citizens voted in a national election. by the way a politicle areana that encompasses all aspects of religion, ideology and philosophy. no longer are at least in theory christians being killed at reandom.
    unfortunately no one with any intellegance would think that this will last. I can't say what I really think as i might offend the offenders too much and be baned from Psand Qs......
    sad.....(sic) when you can't speak truths. truths offend ignorance.

one more thing. where is it written that when the USA frees a nation is it subscribed that the freed will continue its gift and its means to determin a destiny of truths. "we can lead a horse eto water but we can't make him drink" author unkown.

• One Man Clan
    12 years ago

• Sean
    12 years ago

Dude, the figure for iraqi dead since 1990 is roughly 1 million dead at conservative estimates at the hand of american forces, depleted urananiam shells causing cancer and mutated births in the tens of thousands, and a govt which is repressive along the same standards of husssein... again just on me tablet, i'd love to see more from ya dan though dude and from other people who believe our countries are actually doing good out there....i want to understand why...

• One Man Clan
    12 years ago

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga7a0JDHFIU

this guy is too good

• dan
    12 years ago

Http://www.projectcensored.org/top-stories/articles/1-over-one-million-iraqi-deaths-caused-by-us-occupation/

Here's some more ignoramus fuel for you youngsters who are just starting in life.

Also for the brighter of minds

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War

War is hell. More so when fought with in an occupied( meaning a country that has a existing civilian population. Did you know there were more civilians killed during ww2 in cities such as London, Berlin, Moscow etc by ten fold in most European cities then Nagasaki or including Hiroshima? Yet if it were predicted, would we allow a Hitler or a Stalin. In addition, for th glory seekers, your hero Che Guevara killed thousands of innocent poor farmer's boys of 16 and up and any able bodied man who refused to join his cause.
    Right now in the Middle East during the uprisings for democracy people citizens are dying at the hands of their leaders.

If anyone believes that the United States went into Iraq and killed "millions" of civilians and there has not been one anti American demonstration from the freed citizens then all I have to say is why the Iraqis love to see their neighbors die.
    Sad how the youth distorts with out reason. Why? Because they have know idea how that bowl of Corn flakes landed on their breakfast table.

I will end my involvement in this stupid conversation knowing that the free in the Middle East, Asia, Europe, the southern hemispheres they know how stupid this argument is.

• dan
    12 years ago

To the jerimiaaaaaa riiiiight lover
    ever see the mansion the idiot lives in. the limousines, how he lives so high on the hog.... all from your pockets. he is another a...h....

kep in mind every thing hate about the USA gives bundles of money.....al gore....jeramiaaa wright, al sharpton...jesse the father out of wed lock king Obama....charly rangle....robert byrd.... teddy kennedy whos father bilked the boo industry....etc etc etc.....fools

but alas the joke is on the fools because no other country would allow it to happen....again only in america....

• Sean
    12 years ago

"anyone believes that the United States went into Iraq and killed "millions" of civilians and there has not been one anti American demonstration from the freed citizens then all I have to say is why the Iraqis love to see their neighbors die."

I've just had a look over the figures you've sourced from wikipedia, the most conservative estimates are still very large within a shorter date range than what i was stating and the largest figure being 1,000,000 within 4-5 years...much, much larger than the figure i stated.

also, 'there has not been one anti-american demonstration from the freed citizens' ..................................................................................................

LOL.

(sorry immature) but why are western forces being suicide bombed, IED'd and shot at every-day if the freed citizens love the fact they are there? if that is not protest then i don't know what is. as well as the fact that there has been many, many demonstrations; not so much these days as the security forces put in place by US forces are brutish to the extreme.

Sorry if i misread.

I can see generally that we're not going to get any head way between us on either side lol, but would love for - as you say, a middle eastern perspective on this whole thing, i'd like to bet it'd be in my favor and genuinely would be glad if you were right. like honestly. SO, anybody from neighboring states or Iraq want to put us both right? :P