I let him walk all over me.... VENT...

• CountlessMoments
    12 years ago

I let him walk all over me, let him disrespect me, Let him hurt me, let him treat me like crap, let him build tears in my eyes. I literally let him do anything to me, why? because I fell so hard for him to notice how much pain he've put me through. I didn't realize it until that day.....

Months through the relationship and I noticed we were going different directions. but I strived, i pulled through, i loved him deeply, and i couldn't just let him go that easily, specially when I sacrificed everything for him.

The day I will never forget was when I realized he was fading away. It used to be him always calling me, but suddenly he stopped. So i started calling him every so often to check on him. It was always him who wanted to see me, always asking me to sleep over. then suddenly he never wanted to see me, always making up excuses, and when I ask if I can sleep over, there he goes again with his Excuses. from then, I haven't seen him for almost 2-3 weeks and we barely talked. He never answer my calls, replies to my text, or call back. I realized that he needed space so i let him be. My cousin noticed I've been down lately so she decided to take me to the mall with her. at the moment while we were at her house, I called him and asked him was he was doing.

" ME: hey babe, what are you doing?
    HIM: at home doing my project and watching my little sister.
    ME: oh okay, wanna hang out today since I haven't seen you or talked to you in like 2-3 weeks?
    HIM: I told you, I'm busy. I got work to do.
    ME: Okay, sorry for asking.
    HIM: talk to you later, bye.
    ME: I love you.
    HIM: Okay, bye. "

5 minutes later after that conversation, my cousin and I went to the mall thats when My heart dropped, I couldn't breath, my heart was aching, because I caught him with another girl. After all those times that he told me he was doing his project, he was probably doing her as his Project. Dammit!!! Well I eventually put a smile on my face, told him its over, and walked away like I didn't care.... but inside it was tearing me apart.. I wanted to cry, burst out in tears but I didn't want to show him how weak i am and how easy it is for him to hurt me. I wanted to walk away strong and confident.

I must admit, I went through Hell & Back for him more than a hundred times.

**This is almost year ago but I still can't get over it. he was my First bf and I can't believe my First Ever bf would treat me like this....

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

I can relate with you so much girl.
    My first love literally put me through hell & back, and of course being my first love. like you. I stayed no matter what bcuz I had hope that we would last forever.

I'm sorry he put you through that. No girl deserves that. I hate it when guys randomly change on you for no reason whatsoever. I'm glad you finally told him it was over no matter how much it tore you apart. Alot of guys these days are jerks & its rare to find a good guy who has your heart in his best interest.

My ex never did the girl thing to me, but after we broke up. Not even a month later he was dating someone 6 years younger.. a freaking child. It was gross & then he kept calling me saying he loves me & everything.

Is it still bothering you to this day?

• CountlessMoments
    12 years ago

Thank you so much. yeah, i made him my world but it seems as if I was only an option. Im fine now but it bothers me sometimes now and then. it sucks cause I just can't get over it....

• Angel
    12 years ago

I am so sorry that he put you through that i too can relate. First loves are always the hardest you never wanna give up hope but you eventually do
    -Angel

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

It does me to girl.
    He keeps calling me lately, saying he misses me & loves me & etc... But he shouldn't have messed up in the first place.

If you haven't entirely let him go thats why you have't been able to get over him. But everybody is different. & of course its gona bother you, I'm over mine & it still bothers me sometimes. Thats when you know you truly loved/love someone.

You were his world at one time till he changed...
    Same situation with my ex. But shit happens sadly but it makes us a stronger person & leads us to a person who is WAY better then them<3