Tattoos :)

• Bree Lane
    12 years ago

Who has a tatto? and what is it of??

• Hollow Face
    12 years ago

I dont have one put I would love to get one!

• Bree Lane
    12 years ago

Im getting one soon (:

• Hollow Face
    12 years ago

Really? What is it going to be?

• Hollow Face
    12 years ago

Really? What is it going to be?

• hisxgurl
    12 years ago

M plannin to have one on my right foot near the ankle. its small elfin :D

• Bree Lane
    12 years ago

Im getting flowers on my side and a chinese symbol its really cool in the picture

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

I have 2 tattoos so far!
    One is a memorial for my mom between my shoulder blades and my newest one ( 2 weeks ) is a flower and dates and initials on my side for my parents.

Have to get it fixed since my friend did it slanted; makes me mad lol but can't can't can't wait to get it fixed :)

I'm gettin more too :)

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

I dont have a tatoo but I sooo won't one...there soo cool lol(:

• Xionide
    12 years ago

7 here, 8th booked.

Have tarantula crawling up left leg, dragon covering all right calf, tribal on both left and right arm, and on the right wrist, biomech robotic insides on left wrist with ripped open skin, and a boimech scorpion on my back. booked tattoo is going on my chest on the right peck, of my gone but not forgotten german shepherd dog pedro.

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Aww I love the german Shepard tattoo :).

My next one, is on my wrist and back of my neck

• Mello193
    12 years ago

I have three tattoos and twelve piercings. i have a cross with a rose, its thorns are entangled over the cross. there is also some grey tribal behind it on my left upper arm. i have a heart shaped box on the webbing of my left index finger and thumb. and i have my ex girlfriends initials on my left ankle that reads "SW" also, my left ear is pierced all the way up in seven spots. my right ear has three spots half way up and i have snake bytes in my lips

• hisxgurl
    12 years ago

Omg@12 piercing...i got 2.....only ears ;p

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

I won't a tat but I won't it to be meaning ful(:

• Angel
    12 years ago

Am gunna get one for my eighteenth bday wich is in just over a year its gunna be the foxrider symbol on my left hip and on my right side am gunna get a memorial to my aunt and am getting a rose on my foot and forgiven on my left wrist

• Xionide
    12 years ago

Having tats on the wrist feels weird lol especially when they run over the veins. Also got 3 piercings here. Tongue lip and nipple

• Clown
    12 years ago

Well, I have 5 tats now, a Pentacle on my right forarm, the Sigil of Astoroth on the left, on the left side of my chest I have a pistol with my wedding date in the handle, on my right calf I have a portrait of my oma and on the upper right side of my back I have an angle with a bow and arrow
    Im getting a running wolf on my left calf next week, a late bday present from my tattoo artist here in germany

Used to have 6 peircings, 2 on my right eyebrow, had both my ears gaged to 10s, had my lip and and a bull ring, now, I have none....... I hate the army