Piercings and Tattoos

• John Dlyan Boone BABY
    12 years ago

How many if you have any piercings and Tattoos do you own
    I have 22 piercings And 6 Tats
    I have my nose 1 my lips 5 times my ears 12 times Nipples 1 in both so two together and my eye brow and i got 2 crosses two hearts and only god name and a Naruto leaf village sign so if you guys like tats or piercings lets talk about them.

• Mello193
    12 years ago

Hey i have three tattoos and twelve piercings. seven spots all the way up on my L ear. Three half way up on my R ear. snake bytes in my lips. also have a cross with a rose on my upper L arm. Heart shaped box on my L hand webbing index and thumb. and i have my exes initials on my L ankle "SW"

• Maple Tree
    12 years ago

My ears are pierced and I had my bellybutton pierced but had to remove it... it was annoying... I have one tattoo: green teddy bear on my right ankle.

• BearAnon
    12 years ago

Ah, the mighty piercing and tattoo threads. There are a couple of these around here somewhere...hmm...

I have a few of each and have had a lot of piercings in the past which I removed.

• John Dlyan Boone BABY
    12 years ago

Really well before u removed them what were they?

• Angel
    12 years ago

I have two holes in each ear i wanna get6 more on my left and 5 more on my right and im gunna get like 10 tats

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

^^^ wow angel dats alot!!!

• Ronel McCarthy
    12 years ago

I have 3 earrings in each ear and a butterfly tattoo on my right shoulders coz I love butterflies :)

• Angel
    12 years ago

Dont let the name fool ya i'm a rebel and a rockstar at heart :)

• Jordan
    12 years ago

It's in another thread but what the hell...

Piercings:

In my left ear, I currently have a 00g in my lobe. Used to have a transverse lobe, a rook, snug, and anti tragus as well.

In my right ear I have a 00g and a 2g in my lobe. I used to have a conch and a helix also.

I have my septum pierced - stretched to 10g.

Used to have the center of my lip pierced - stretched to 8g. I also had both sides pierced at one point. (All at the same time).

I had my right nipple done, as well.

tats:

I have the cheshire cat (original greyscale artwork from the book) on my right calf.

I have the three symbols of the goddesses from The Legend of Zelda on my inner right forearm (colored tattoos).

I have a coffin between my thumb and forefinger on my right hand and a keyhole on my left (inspired by Stephen King's 'The Dark Tower'.

A sunburst on my left hip - got it when I was sixteen, thought it was half badass and my girlfriend at the time liked it a lot. Hate it now. Actually, I don't even notice it anymore lol. Don't judge! Lol

Planning on having:

a whole Alice in Wonderland piece on my calf at some point, 1 or two half-sleeves. A few linguistics inspired tats, i.e. words and/or their etymological or psychological derivations). An anchor on my forearm to commemorate my grandfather who had one. Probably more than that, too.