Looks can be decieving

• Angel
    12 years ago

Whenever people look at me they either think 1 i'm a sixth grader ir jr higher (it gets really annoying cause i'm in 11th grade and i;m turning 17 at the end of may) 2 i'm a white girl (which i think is racist cause i'm half mexican/native-american and half european (idk the whole part of that) or 3 i'm a sweet little angel who does nothing wrong

• Britt
    12 years ago

... I don't really understand the point of the post? Who cares what other people think? I'm 24 and people think I'm still in high school. I secretly hi five my awesome genetics and pray that when I'm 40, I keep of up and look much younger!

• Ronel McCarthy
    12 years ago

I agree with Britt ......its what you think that's most important .........I'm called a coloured in South Africa coz I'm a mixed-breed (like a kaleidescope) hah! Hah! .............it is the caliber of a being that matters ......at the end of the day we are equal /the same before the creator..........

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Its not all about looks its also about personailty too..

• Kevin
    12 years ago

I remember my first drink too...

• Angel
    12 years ago

Well people think i'm white but i'm half mexican so whenever i go somewhere full of mexicans they treat me like i'm just white they speak in spanish but once i speak spanish back they laugh and say i'm just a white person trying to b mexican
    plus whenever people first see me they think am a goody two shoes. i'm no angel and they act like i am one

• sibyllene
    12 years ago

Maybe they're thrown off by your profile name ; )

In all seriousness, try not to worry so much about how you're perceived. Just be what you are. There are worse things than having people assume that you're a good girl. Would you rather have them automatically assume the opposite?

• Kevin
    12 years ago

Sibby is right, and you can tell from her post she is talking from experience.

She is the devil eyed temptress who makes women take hold of their boyfriends hands just that little bit tighter as they pass by.

I would so double take Sibby if I saw her in the street. Actually Sibs, there is a beautiful women in my favourite cafe who looks alot like you, and she is soooo lovely to me when I go in for veggie breakfasts. I think that means you fancy me.

• sibyllene
    12 years ago

All my dopplegangers fancy you. I've programmed them that way.

• Angel
    12 years ago

Well peopel already call me a bitch whore and boyfriend stealer just for talking ot their boyfriends and i dont even like them so idk why everyone thinks i'm competition just for talking to my guy friends

• Clown
    12 years ago

The perseption can make or destroy your rep, so, forget about your rep, just be the person you are, people will always hate you, rather they have reason to or not, thats the world. People hate out of jealousy, or pride, or whatever. Let them be mad at you, its unimportant. If they cant accept you for you, then they are not worth your time. Has far has the race thing, eh, who cares, you know your heritage, what more do you need?

"Let haters hate, its their job to hate, if theres a hater that dosnt have someone to hate on, feel free to hate on me."
    -Kat Williams.

• Angel
    12 years ago

Thanks draco that actually helps me a bit :)