What to do need? advice on guy

• CryingHeart
    12 years ago

Im in love with this guy but he dosent loves me which makes it all clear but it has been 5 months n evry day he comes outside my school i don knw why? and then there is his best friend who likes me but i dont like him wth ? im to depressed to do anything i love him n seeing him evry day and knwing he wont evr be mine sucks it makes me want him more :'( wht to do?

• Jenna Bella Oldridge
    12 years ago

This may sound harah but the only thing you can do is to live with it. Acceptance comes with time and time is what you need. Remember you have the rest of your life ahead of you and this guy won't get in the way of you living your life.

• CryingHeart
    12 years ago

And wht if tym dosenot heals anything??

• Britt
    12 years ago

It will, I promise. I don't even remember the guy I swore I was in love with when I was 13. Well, I have an idea of who it was, but I haven't seen him in eight years, and don't remember the last time I talked about him before now.

My first 'puppy love' I was 15, with this boy for two years. I swore we would get married. Haven't talked to him in... Six years now. No clue what he's even up to, where he lives... No clue.

I'm marrying the love of my life soon and never in my life thought I wouldn't marry someone I didn't grow up with in school, since were in such a small town. But I did, and we are, and I am so happy and blessed.

Point is... As you grow up, things change. People, feelings, priorities. And while it seems like a big, painful deal now.. and it is, in ten or 15 years you'll look back and laugh. Time changes so much.

• CryingHeart
    12 years ago

Thnxx dat makes da hallow go at least :)