Ear Troubles. Help?

• Mello193
    12 years ago

Ok, so for about a year now i have heard a constant ringing in my left ear. i assumed this was Tinnitus, and yesterday i woke up with severe hearing loss in my left ear. i then went to the hospital, they told me i have a really bad ear wax build up. i know how gross it sounds. so then i got a prescription to ceremenex, witch is a kit with ear drops to dislodge and soften the hardened ear wax. it said to use it for about four days twice a day, ok so this is day one and i put the drops in my ear. i haven't used the rubber syringe because i don't know what to do with it. that's where you come in. if you would be so kind as to explain this to me that would help very much. i would like my hearing back!

• Dark Secrets
    12 years ago

I don't know really what you have, so I can't help you... Though when I was about 7 or 8 I had really bad ear wax build up, but they didn't give me ear drops or anything. They used a special hose with high pressure to get the ear wax out... one sitting and I was done and all better... Maybe your problem is different, and maybe if you went to another doctor they would do the same... dunno..
    Hope your ear gets better :)

• Britt
    12 years ago

Were not doctors, and no one here should advise you... You need to call your doctors office and ask,.or talk to a nurse.

• Decayed
    12 years ago

I agree with Britt.

Any advice done wrong, can lead to severe problems.

• Tammi
    12 years ago

Well u put the drops in ur ear and lay flat on the other ear for like 10 mins an take the bulb with warm water an shot the water in to ur ear make sure u do it as often as the dr said and it will work I know just had that problem with my husband last month

• Selfrejected
    12 years ago

Always wondered why people ask these questions on poetry site? There are 1 800 lines just for the purpose of calling and finding out if you should see a doctor.