Would you ever allow someone to interfere with you life?

• Kailynn Makenna
    19 years ago

Depends how good a friend...and if i trusted her enough...havent really thought about it though

xX-Katherine-Xx

• Broken Hearted Immortal
    19 years ago

hi katherine my name is catherine to lol but mine is spelt wit a C not a K any way i dunno if i would let my best friend interfer wit my life i just dunno i might have to think about it some more. ill get bak to it soon. :)

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

But talking, typing or interacting with you we are intereferring with your life. It's the way it goes and we have to get used to it.

Only you can make your mind up on how much someone interacts with it. The choice is yours.

• Jomar Bautista
    19 years ago

Depends. But still I choose to be alone instead of letting them interfere coz Im so down and Im so mad that Im weak and to stupid for not knowng it earlier =(

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

I never let ANYONE interfere with my life, and I wont interfere with others.

I have a theory that you are only allowed to share your opinion once when its not your business or keep your mouth shut. After you say it once, you never get to say it again, and you get to back off.

• Michelle
    19 years ago

Well, I let some people interfere. It depends on how much I respect them I guess.

I think I should let them more often though, because I tend to not make the best choices, and then thinking back on it, there usually is someone who told me I shouldn't've, and I ignored them.

When they say it feels like controlling, but later you kind of realize they were only doing it because they care.

• Timothy B
    19 years ago

it depends on which friend it is, and why that friend is doing it. If it is someone I trust, and is doing it out of caring, than shore. If not, no way.