Need some help..please

• Seronum
    19 years ago

Im in a relationship and i think everything is going ok but me and her dont have much to tlak about anymore and I feel like the most boring person. Can anyone give any good advice on being more social? PLease i really need some help!! :(

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Well then do things where you have to talk less and you have more fun, its not that quality time doesnt matter, it does, its just that you're 16 years old and unless you go to the same school and are in the same classes you probably wont have much to talk about.

You're not boring, you just need to watch a movie with her, or go bowling with friends, I dont know, just something that will give you something to talk about or laugh about as you do it, you'll still spend time together, but there wont be tons of preassure to talk.

• Seronum
    19 years ago

well the thing is, not being able to talk about anything on the phone sucks for the both of us and we both agree we need to work on our talking skills. Thanks for the tips though! I think im gonna work on my conversational skills more that way i can keep the convo alive. Thanks!

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

I'm sure you'll do fine, just ask random questions and have fun laughing about your answers.

Keep in mind though that sometimes its just nice to connect with your girlfriend/ boyfriend and not all silences have to be bad or ackward. Sometimes when I call my boyfriend and we dont talk for a while I still feel very connected to him and relieved to be on the phone with him, but then again its a long distance relationship so I guess its a little different, and its not because of lack of things to talk about so its not ackward.

• Seronum
    19 years ago

I understand what your saying. our relationship is very close and connected and we believe to be soul mates because of everything we have in common. Its just the talkin thing is what we need to work on. I think ill just prctice in the mirror or even on the phone with people and just see how i do . I thank you so much for the tips and information iv needed all the help i can get lol. Have a great day@!

• Jomar Bautista
    19 years ago

I know what you are saying but I think you should just still try but f it not works then so be it. You should set each other free to make you both happy rght?