Animals

• Chima
    11 years ago

Here is something cool to partake in. it is fun and does not involve some hard thinking.
    so here are the rules:
    1.this little game has to do with animals
    2.you get to pick an animal you are familiar with eg an elephant and you compete with any other player animal eg a mice. just find lyrics that would help manever eg u can say "my mice facing back while ur elephant scared got an heart attack"
    3.your lyrics must rhyme
    4. u can attack any one but no personal insults
    5.each set would be judged by others

• Chima
    11 years ago

So let the game begin. by the way some forgotten rules include1. your lyrics must be based on facts which are accessable though one can exagerate to make more plentiful
    2.each set of challengers would be voted for by the rest players and one with the least vote eleminated so be careful of who you choose
    3. lastly u don't have to choose ur opponent as long as u gets more scole than him

• Chima
    11 years ago

This is my animal "dragon" any vs

• Chima
    11 years ago

The king of the red skies unfolds

• Dash
    11 years ago

Ok dragon boy, Im in. whats badder then a flying snake? why the Griffen of course. after you....

• Chima
    11 years ago

Hear we take ur time cause we rule the skies....oka I guess they ar truly baddar cause when i had an isue with my girl i had one tattoo on me gues where.....my soles!!

• Chima
    11 years ago

Hear we take ur time cause we rule the skies....oka I guess they ar truly baddar cause when i had an isue with my girl i had one tattoo on me gues where.....my soles!!