Mmmmmm Movies and sweets.

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

Night all, I'm off to eat sweets in bed and watch horror movies.

I would be a real man and drink alcohol and smoke cigs in bed. But alas I don't smoke and I'm not about to drink my only bottle of Port at this time of night.

Have a good one chaps and chapesses.

Bert

• Broken Hearted Immortal
    19 years ago

night bert have fun :P then tell us about it and wat movies you watch

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

OOOOOOAH that sounds like a good plan. I think i may have to just do the same. Enjoy the movie and sweets!

take care
    Miss.Scooby

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

I watched The Grudge, which was a lot better than i was expecting.

Also finished off Bubba Ho-Tep which is probably the best acting I've seen from Bruce Campbell.

Still got choc left so it's all good.

• Nobia
    19 years ago

hey i watched the grudge jus a week back. ws pretty spooky yeah...tho the story was quite a common one, the unexpected horrors made up for it! i spilled my popcorn watching the first scary scene up the cabinet and my juice on seeing tht little boy. :D

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

it was really pleasing to see them hollywoodise a japanese film, and keep it set in Japan using the original director and crew.

If it had been just another cop out 'The Ring' remake I'd have been severely disappointed.

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

Not enough bells whistles and special effects?

What made it disappointing for you?

• Nobia
    19 years ago

well this movie had pretty unexpected scares tho if u wana see a really spooky one i guess "evil dead" is the one for u...watched it when i ws 6 iguess don remember much but ppl say its THE most horror one ever. recently saw the exorcist..not very scary but lol cudnt sleep tht nite.
    the most crappiest horror flick ive seen it the amityville horror..sux bigtime

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

My suggestion? Lower your expectations *grins*

Seriously if movies don't do it for you read horror novels slowly and recreate each sentence into a physical thing in your mind.