Something I find really annoying

• -
    19 years ago

i know how u feel. i think some people lack the creativity/skill required to make their own poetry without getting it from something else. also, i can't tell u how many poems i have read that are originally someone else's. it sucks, but there's nothing u can really do about it.
    stay kewl! l8ter!

p.s. it's great 2 speak ur mind. do it as often as u can. u never know when ur making a difference!
    :^)=

• no1important
    19 years ago

I think the reason behind this is that some peoples inspiration comes from songs that affect them. I do it somethimes but mostly try to write my own stuff but when i can't i turn on some music and find some theme from a song that affects me most. Once again always good to speak ur mind

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Some of my poetry is musically inspired by both modern and older tunes and artists...I dont copy the song and alot of the time I use a phrase from the song itself that jumps out at me or that I can apply to my life and situations and change the topic completely... I can understand what your saying but we all get our inspiration from different sources.

Just my thoughts Eirisa

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

Then don't read them.....problem solved!

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Nice pick up JPM :o)

• JustAFoolInLove
    19 years ago

i know how you feel. i see those re-used poems all the time. people are trying to impress others by using something they think is good. i think they believe that will draw in more readers, so that more people will read the rest of their poems. but, that's just what i think; you might think differently.

• kater
    19 years ago

Yeah well you know some people arent that great at writing poems........... so how about you stop putting people down and give them the thumbs up for trying.........atleast they put in the effort....if it wasnt for them there'd be no site..............
    , kate

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

lol

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

I hate when JPM is right but he is :o)

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

(Except for when he disagrees with me, in which case I am right ;) )

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

:( Sad for me.

Oh well... I've seen you, JPM, and you're funny looking too :) HAHAHAHAHAHA

• -
    19 years ago

:^)=

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

lol well I've got the FAT ASS part, but I am at a loss for the SO.

And thanks for the twisted... umm... compliment? lol. hmmm.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

lol, well even if I did have a fat ass I'm not from Southern OR, so I couldnt technically be a SOFA :)

• katie!
    19 years ago

Fat ass thats imaginative

• Mandy
    19 years ago

lmao...this was a funny post. calm down guys