Angel food cake is the cake of the gods.

• Marcy Lewis
    11 years ago

I'll never understand it. My love for this cake is so unnatural - I am FAILING so bad at my diet.

Anyone else dieting?

• Hallucinostic
    11 years ago

You worry too much Linda, go indulge, hehe. You don't need to diet anyways. ;)

• Marcy Lewis
    11 years ago

At the start of a new year - nearly every girl tries to lose 10 or 15. :p

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

That we do AND we fail sooo badly!!! :P but like he said daughter go and EAT you need to lol

• Hallucinostic
    11 years ago

Start of a new year? You're saved, it's already March, so go get some of that cake. Try the diet thing again next year, hehe. :D

• Marcy Lewis
    11 years ago

No way. :p I have about 15 pounds that could use a little work.

• Hallucinostic
    11 years ago

Well, no need to rush on that diet thing, you could try losing a pound a month, so you can eat, lol. In 15 months you'll get your desired weight. :D

• H. Elizabeth
    11 years ago

I too, was trying to lose weight. For a week I did good, but then failed quite miserably lol.

• Marcy Lewis
    11 years ago

I do too. If I wasn't lactose intolerant now, I would be binging on ice cream and whipped cream. Also cereal. And milk and oreoes. And yogurt. And deviled eggs. Also cheese. Lots of cheese.

• Hallucinostic
    11 years ago

I think you girls worry too much... Just an opinion.

• Marcy Lewis
    11 years ago

^I think you are a skinny boy. And you don't even need to lose weight. So your thought is poopy. :D

Dib: *noms entire cake* *stays the same*

Me: *noms entire cake* *6 months pregnant with a food baby*

• Hallucinostic
    11 years ago

Touche' on that "skinny boy" thing, but I don't nom an entire cake... I leave a slice... or a slice and 1/2, hehe. XD
    But my point is, I think you girls will still look good, or great(some looks prettier with a lil weight), even with extra bit of pounds... But eh, thats just me and my "poopy" thoughts. :P

... bouncing food baby boy, I just gotta say that, lol. XD

• Marcy Lewis
    11 years ago

If I could snap my fingers and be a size 3 again, I totally would.

And then celebrate by nomming a cake or twelve.

• Hallucinostic
    11 years ago

^Well, Linda, if I were a genie, I'd gladly grant that wish, just gently rub my lamp.
    .... Uhm, yknow, that didn't came out sounding as good as I wanted it to, lol, but know that my intentions are good. :)

• Marcy Lewis
    11 years ago

GOOD ONE. :p
    Goofball.

sdfghjkl i'm hungry/bored.
    must find food for satisfying stomach/de-boredifying me.

• Hallucinostic
    11 years ago

"Goofball"? Linda dear, of all the things you've called me, "goofball"? I do believe you're becoming nice to me, lol. ;)

Hungry you say? Maybe some chipotle chicken burrito wrap? Muffins? Cascadian Farms - Dark chocolate, almond, granola cereal? Mmmm, what else? lol. :P

• Marcy Lewis
    11 years ago

Okay. Butthole. xD How's that? Ew, that's grody. Let's not say that one again.
    Turd burglar.

OMG YOU JUST LISTED ALL THE FOODS I'VE POSTED YOU POOP HEAD. xD Yeah. I just ate rice over re-fried beans. I have zero lactose free food in my house. Hopefully getting something to subside this intolerance. I had it when I was little, and it's just resurfaced out of nowhere.

IT BLOWS.

• Hallucinostic
    11 years ago

:/
    I never said stop the "becoming nice to me" thing... To all the people reading this, Linda's really a nice person, believe me, no doubt, REAL nice, trust me, TRUST me. :P
    ... Posted where? Those were just guesses, lol.
    When you were little you say? Meaning no milk? Does that mean you drank coffee when you were a baby? lol. XD

• Marcy Lewis
    11 years ago

I'm not nice. :) JK, i totally am, and you know I'm kidding.
    & GOOD GUESSES.

Yes. I drank tons of coffee. Which is why I'm such a dipshiz now. :p No, I had a lactose intolerance from age like..4 until I was like 10, I think. It just all of a sudden returned. It's a pain in the neck. It's not as bad as my friend Kat. She can't have like anything that has dairy. Chocolate, cookies, baked crap with eggs, anything with butter.

Mine's just straight up milk products. Tiny bits in food really don't affect me much. But otherwise, I've been like on the toilet for 24 after eating a few bites of yogurt or cheese. I don't know why. It's the strangest thing.

• Hallucinostic
    11 years ago

Yes, I know you're not, I mean, I know you are... nice. :P
    Of course I make good guesses. I'm .5% psychic yknow, lol.
    Really? I'm a huge fan of coffee myself, as in humungousaur huge. I wonder if that makes me a "dipshiz" too, lol... Age 4 until 10, and then now, hmmm, maybe it has a time frame or something... Oh I know how that feels. Once I drank this coconut whisky, palm wine whichever they wanna call it and the next morning I ended up living in the toilet, lol. (tastes good tho, the wine) :D

... Btw, I didn't know crap can be baked. XD

• Marcy Lewis
    11 years ago

You crack me up. xD

• Hallucinostic
    11 years ago

The feeling is mutual. XD

• Marcy Lewis
    11 years ago

Do you ever get the feeling like you're craving something and you can't freaking figure out what but if someone said it you'd be like YES THATS IT GIVE ME.

that's me right now.

• Hallucinostic
    11 years ago

In other words, "crazy"? :P
    Just kidding!! lol... Yeah, like at times I wanna eat something salty, but nothing specific in mind, or sweet, like that.

• Marcy Lewis
    11 years ago

I'm going to settle for Nutella. :D

• Hallucinostic
    11 years ago

A huge cup of coffee fo me.

EDIT:
    ... ^a nutty person craving nutty food. :P

• Marcy Lewis
    11 years ago

Nutella is just glorified chocolate icing, in my opinion.

• Hallucinostic
    11 years ago

So you think they should've named it 'Glorified Chocolate Icingtella'? hehe. :D

• Marcy Lewis
    11 years ago

Probably. I was literally just eating it with pretzel sticks.
    #dietfail.

I'll start on Monday. xD

• Hallucinostic
    11 years ago

I like those, pretzels.
    Lol, yknow theres tons of Mondays this year. :P

• Marcy Lewis
    11 years ago

I know. And I just ate pasta. WOO CARBS. xD

• Hallucinostic
    11 years ago

Eh, no problem there, youll be dieting on "Monday", remember? ;)
    ... btw, the pasta, you made it yourself?

• Marcy Lewis
    11 years ago

I made it from a box. And boiled it. And put jelapenos on it. And also hot sauce from a bottle.

And ingested it. xD

• Hallucinostic
    11 years ago

Oh ok.... I just hope somewhere in that process you chewed the food, lol. XD

• Marcy Lewis
    11 years ago

Chewing is for losers. I pumped it straight into my belly button. :D

• Hallucinostic
    11 years ago

And you're on a diet... I wonder what its like when you're not, lol. :D

• Marcy Lewis
    11 years ago

It's bad. Actually, I'm attempting to not-diet now. For me, actually it's quite easy. I joke about it being hard, but it isn't.

Anorexics can't just "diet", I don't care what anyone says xD We all take them to the extreme and start relapsing. I'm having a hard time today eating anything at all. Zero appetite, which makes it easy. However, recovery is a process - and I do not like not having boobs. So - I'll eat a lunch 600 calories or more in about an hour so there's no room to be dizzy or anything.

I've actually found a few people on here who struggle with anorexia/bulimia nervosa or are recovered. It's awesome.

• Hallucinostic
    11 years ago

Well, whichever you prefer, dieting or not, goodluck to you there, and to all those people you met who has the same situation as yours, yknow, the the struggle with anorexia/bulimia, struggle to have boobs lol, those stuff.... Nah, just kidding, goodluck, really. :)
    ... Btw, 600 calories an hour?

• Marcy Lewis
    11 years ago

I said IN an hour. xD That was around lunchtime. I cannot ingest 12,000 calories a day! xD

• Hallucinostic
    11 years ago

Yeah, thanks for doin the math for me. Never been too good with numbers lol... 12, 000 calories lol, you'll get lots of boobs with that, even in places you dont want to have them lol. :P
    ... ok, Ill stop talkin bout boobs now lol.