CHALLANGE

• Sherry Lynn
    19 years ago

Hey guys... I just wrote two poems that I found very challenging. I wanted to extend the challenge to everyone else.
    The poem must simply consist 26 words... the first word starts with a then work through the alphabet.... or the first word starts with z and work back to a....
    I have posted the two that I have written .... one is titled An Infants World .... the second is titled Childs Play ...
    Let me know what you think ....

Later ....

--Sher

• Ali
    19 years ago

Zack,
    Your xerophytical ways very unusually talk so rigourously quite potentially on needing my love. Keep justifying it. Hold good Forever even death cannot bar.
    Ali

• Ericka
    19 years ago

Where Can You Find Those 2 Poems!? Under What Sections? So People Can Read Them. -Ericka

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Ali, that was some smart wordsmithery.

You get a BOLD EFFORT BADGE.

Consider yourself an Elf friend....i'll be watching you.

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

Ericka: just click on Sherry's name...then go through her list until you find that title

• Ali
    19 years ago

i looked like an elf in my pictures when i was younger. so maybe i am an elf? haha! thanks!

• Sherry Lynn
    19 years ago

Very good Ali .... I was not expecting anyone to post it in the forum, but since you did I will post the two that I wrote as well ....

Here Goes

AN INFANT'S WORLD

A baby crawling delightfully
    Ever faithfully gaining hearts
    Innocently joking
    Keeping love moving
    Nothing oppresses priorities
    Quiet rest solves temperaments
    Usually versatile
    While xantho yoyos zigzag

© Sherry L. Richardson

Read carefully and you will notice each word begins with a new letter from a to z…. each letter is used only once… xantho means denoting yellow for those that curios…

CHILD'S PLAY

Zits, youth, x-rays
    Wishing vividly
    Under the stars
    Remembering quietly
    Past opportunities
    No memories leaving
    Kids jumping
    Imaginations happily growing
    Friendly efforts describe
    Children’s best attributes

© Sherry L. Richardson

Read carefully and you will notice that each word begins with a new letter of the alphabet. Starting with the letter z and working back to the letter a, each letter is used only once.

• Seronum
    19 years ago

A brittle core, dorment ever
    forcefully gone, hope indescribed
    jestures, kicking life more numb
    over prescious questions, revealing
    silent thoughts under violence within,
    xterminating zen.
    lol I hope you liked that one.

• Sherry Lynn
    19 years ago

ok ok u guys make it look very easy ... I stuggled with it myself great job u all are doing! Keep it up!

--Sher

• Sherry Lynn
    19 years ago

Just bringing it back to the front .... wondering if there is anyone else brave enough to master this personal challenge ....

If so just leave your name and say hey so that we can check them out... Gr8 work everyone!

Best of Luck

--Sher

• Sherry Lynn
    19 years ago

mmm..... guess no one wants to take this challenge... ok understandable! But for those that did... excellent job... I couldn't even get my poetry professor to tackle this one lol...

--Sher