Best friends

• elizabeth
    10 years ago

So last week me and my best friend got into a fight over something stupid she told me something and i kinda told her cousin and then she told her cousin i was lying now i llost both of them and i dont know what to do

• dindee
    10 years ago

Bestfriends are best enemy.......talking to her even just in text about the issue or saying sorry if it is not your fault will be alright...

• elizabeth
    10 years ago

Thanks i think im going to try that today and see if that will work

• elizabeth
    10 years ago

So i texted her today and she and i are talking again thanks for the great advice

• dindee
    10 years ago

Wow....its great..happy for you...my advice is not that great...i just value friendship a lot... ;)

• poisoned tears
    10 years ago

My parents told me i cant hang out with one of my best friends because they think she is a bad influence because she is not like other ppl (but in a good way) but really she is the one that told me and taught to stick up for myself and she was there for me when everyone else wasnt

• dindee
    10 years ago

Hi.....

well some people may see what you dont see...and you see what they didnt....

you can trust your parents word...its your parents anyway...they just worried about you...

but remember also...true friends are hard to find especially in the mountains of hay..

just be careful...friends are great enemies...when that time comes..(hopefully not)..

just learn to be humble and take the low paths,,,even if it is not your fault...learn to embrace everything for friendship.....

godbless...=)

• Gianna Daniels
    10 years ago

I am having the same prolem with my best friend because we dont talk at all. Something happen with us over something stupid

• dindee
    10 years ago

Hi...sorry for that.....

theres a saying time heals....but time is gold too...right??

try to talk to her..dont let time to pass by...coz it can make a gap between you and your friend,,,

just try to talk to her or find any reason...let those issues passed... just brought out a new topic,,,and if ever your past issues arise again then thats the time maybe to talk about it...

dont exchange your bestfriend for anything stupid..ok?

hope it will help..