One for one

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

If you do either Annabelle or Prayers for the voiceless of mine I will do anyone you want of yours.

*note please no one liners. Thank you

Sorry y'all closed now.

• Love Fallacy
    10 years ago

Done and done. Can you please read my new poem "Poetic Love".

Thanks

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

You are most welcome. :). Its done ty for the comment and sharing.

• Hellon
    10 years ago

Can I just ask you guys and...anyone else who visits this thread often...what do you hope to achieve here? I know this thread was made for a reason and...to my knowledge it's for members who haven't been around in a while...people who are trying out new ideas etc...I don't think it was meant to used in the way that it has become now? I see so many of you just coming on here and bargaining comment for comment..why? If you have 10 comments on your poem...it doesn't mean your poem is good...it could just mean that you've given 10 comments out in exchange...don't you want to know how good you REALLY are or...or how bad for that matter?''

Honestly...I would really like to get a reply to the members who constantly offer payback types of offers what they feel when they get one back and then have to comment on a poem they may not even like....

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

I ove your opinion but some people do struggle with comments on their poems and I always try to be as honest as I can to help and not hinder :).

If y'all want anymore comments feel free.

• Hellon
    10 years ago

I know you changed your original post from something like...thanks for killing my thread and...I'm hoping that you finally realised that was not my intention and that's why you changed it? It was just a simple question...James..is that your name? and it wasn't aimed at you in particular...I just wanted to know what people who post here are looking for ...it was a straight forward question...not meaning to kill the thread in anyway. I know you give quite lengthy and meaningful comments freely so... why don't you just wait and hope to get them back in return without having to post on here? I have watched you grow as a poet over the past few weeks and...I actually tried to comment on your Annabelle poem earlier today but...I sometimes have problems leaving comments so...I will try again tomorrow...this would have been a free comment..not one I would have followed from this page BTW...

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

I am sorry. :(. I feel bad. You don't have to comment. And thisis aactually the first time I have ever posted here (as far as I can remenber). I actually do not know the answer to your question that is better suited for someone who posts here a lot. Thank you for the kind words though. I was wrong very much so. I am going to kill this thread and maybe do a free comment thread when I have time. Thank you for the comment if you do.

The comment part of this thread is closed.