Love or The Unknown?

• xTheEcstasyOfSuicidex
    10 years ago

I love my boyfriend I really do. But we've been through a lot together since we've been together and it seems to have ripped us apart. We're not the same as either was in the beginning. We see to no longer have anything in common we argue about every little thing and nothing seems right.
    He takes care of me though. Does a lot for me. Would die for me. But I can't help remembering this one guy from before me and my boyfriend met. I don't know if it'd be the same or if is end up alone. But this other guy... We had an electricity I cannot deny. Ontop of that we have much more in common.. Down to how we act. Music. We love the stars. We're chill. I miss him. But I don't know it would ever be.

What are your opinons? I'm quite lost and don't want to give up what I have for nothin but if there was something more there with the other guy i think I'd risk it. Suggestions?

• Beautiful Soul
    10 years ago

Do what makes you happy. Love is very strong. But if that connection is not there, is starting over a bad thing?

• Lucas Woods
    4 years ago

Love is a gamble. You either win or lose.